Hotfix 2.0.1.117

Continuing the discussion from Hub Update 2.0.1:

@bravenel may I inquire about the specifics of these adjustments? And thanks for the fix for the deleted scene bug!

Edit: Just applied update hub appears to be stuck at "initializing hub: 10%", it's been this way for several minutes. :flushed:

Edit 2: Bit the bullet and pulled the plug after attempting to refresh and finding the interface not working, but now I'm back in business. First time update glitch for me.

Edit: 3 Just noticed there doesn't appear to be an option activating scenes in RM anymore?

Do you have any Scenes defined?

7 posts were split to a new topic: Hub not starting properly after update

Yes, previous to this patch the scene activation option was under "dimmers", the option is no longer there.

Go into one of your Scenes and hit Done. Then be sure to refresh the page in RM, if it's open already.

Yes, that worked, brought the option back, and deleting the scene successfully removed it as an option too! Thanks!

Hey HE Programmers, thanks for the cool Thermostat Manager app! Well done!

Just noticed after the hotix, my Hue now spouts the message below.

I still can control from my panel though so other than excessive chatter, Hue seems fine. I’ve changed my polling to one hour so I’ll see what happens. I’m unconcerned though.

1 Like

Did you by chance go into the hue app but not click done to close it?

No. I haven’t touched the Hue Integration since literally day one on HE weeks ago. It’s always worked fine since day one. It’s still working fine AFAIK.

I have the same issue in logs after this update along with an error below but I can't get my Hue bulbs to work at all. When I removed the Hue integration and tried to repair Hue hub, can't get it to pair now. I've never ever had any issues, my Hue hub/bulbs had been paired since May without any issues till this update tonight.

[error]

(http://10.100.11.xxx/installedapp/configure/36)groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: hueIntegration.updateBridgeStatus() is applicable for argument types: (com.hubitat.app.ChildDeviceWrapper) values: [Hue Bridge] (ssdpBridgeHandler)

Edit:
I had to reboot my Hue hub to fix it since I discovered I couldn't control any of my bulbs from the Hue app on my phone also. I'm still seeing the initializing message in logs still but at least it's working now.

I ended up setting my polling to 5 minute intervals in Hue Int. Options last night andsearching the logs, not a peep out of Hue since then that I can see. Nothing has changed in the system since the update yesterday, at least nothing that I initiated.

Not sure what happened here but none of my RM rules are executing. They show the results true/false but don't do anything with them. I had to revert back to 2.0.1.114

I seem to have a problem after installing 117...
setting up a trigger to run once a day...
Now I am unable to select the time of day...
it auto populates with the current time..
If i go to app manager... click on the trigger i defined.
when I click done after viewing it the time is changed to the current time...
(how do I revert back to 114)

All of my stuff has run without missing a beat for weeks including Hue and Lutron. I don’t know the differences in what everyone is running in HE of course but just mentioning this as info for those at HE that are troubleshooting the issue. My setup is relatively simple I admit, but I have a useful number of RM rules that involve all my devices. My hardware level is C-4 but I have no idea if that matters in these cases.

I went to the backup/restore tab on the hub...
did a restore to just before i did the update...
firmware still says 117 but the periodic scheduling seems to be
working again...

Until I reboot the hub then it goes back to not working right

Found my problem,... UBD..... (User brain damage....) :slight_smile:
on mine the clock is expecting a 24hr time format...
if I put in 6 for 6am it's really an error... (just doesn't flag it as one)
and I get the current time inserted... if... on the other hand I enter 06
the time is populated correctly.... Life is good... Merry Christmas

Where would I go to see if my hue bridge is actually getting polled? I've done a bit recently thinking my dimmer is bad or messed up; but maybe it's this. I've noticed the state of my bulbs are not getting updated (or maybe they are after a long time?) unless I actually hit off in Hubitat. I haven't tested thoroughly, but it feels like the off state is the problem. It'll see on fairly quickly.
But the logs for my Hue bridge are empty outside of my attempts to click refresh getting logged. Events are pretty sparse too... from going offline when I first set up to the next online event where I had to re-discover it since I accidentally went into that mode.

Go here in the Hue Integration settings...

Then check if it's set to 1 minute. Don't poll more than that. You'll just be creating unnecessary traffic on your network.

Yeah, it was 1 min. I changed it to 5 minutes actually. Haven't tried longer though. It becomes less useful as I have a rule I need to disable temporarily and timely based on the state of the light.

How are you toggling the light? If I adjust from the driver, status changes are instant. If control it with one of my Pico or any physical button is have configured via either Button Controller or @stephack 's ABC, the status updates instantly.

If you are testing by making changes at the Hue app or my Hue dimmer (which is connected to the bridge), then it will be around 30 seconds before HE get the updated status. This is limitation in the Hue API. Even their app does not update instantly when I control the light via a Hue Dimmer.