Hotfix 2.0.1.117

So, before, I was using the Hue Dimmer as a generic button (direct Hubitat). So it triggered virtual buttons to control lights. This was virtually instant on state of course (and currently, hitting the virtual buttons in software still works as so). But it's been buggy for some reason and I've switch the Hue Dimmer back to direct Hue Hub control (also, they are controlled by voice/GA, too). Hence waiting for an off state of a light. I've held off switching to a Pico remote for this as the larger size has been beneficial. And I'm way behind in ultimately getting the main switch to a Lutron one :slight_smile:

I'm aware of the delay as I inquired about that a while back. But I'm just noticing that state doesn't seem to ever change (or just very unreliable at the least). Part of this is just reporting out as well.

Maybe something wrong with you Hue Integration. Mine does update in that circumstance, just slow. If you have not already done so, you might try removing the Hue integration and reinstall.

Been avoiding that as I didn't want to set everything back up yet. I'm at a manageable point right now, but will resort to that later when I have more time.

And.... no idea what happened. It just started working again (the bulb states). Changed it back to 1min, still working... so far.

1 Like

Maybe something on your network caused a slow down. Did you just remove anything?

The only thing would have been the Hue Dimmer. Unfortunately, I did too much to know exactly what the problem was. Not entirely keen on downgrading to troubleshoot, heh. There's a known issue with the Button Controller so I can't reliably add it back. I'll wait for that to get fixed and continue from there.

Actually I meant maybe something on your TCP/IP network, not the Zigbee network of the Hue. Sounds like that's not the case anyway. Good that it's working now though.