Garden Hue issue

@kahn-hubitat Seems the Garden Hue thread was closed.

Started using Garden hue and the coloring is all wonky. Using a Lifx bulb and only chose Red, Green, Purple for lights. Garden hue is ignoring most of it or not mapping colors right. Here is a log sample.. (Note have also tried holiday mode and same thing). As you can see I don't even have red enabled. Same for these other colors yellow and amber,. Not sure what's up or if it's a driver issue.

I think there is a conflict in parameters you need to turn off random.and enable holiday.mode as well.

I.will see about getting original
Thread back

In.your above picture enable the holiday mode.. you can still.leave random on but if you.dont enable holiday mode the color selections.have no effect

It should come back in.logs like this showing the e

nabled color array

Have it on but it still does the same thing. You can see it's doing all the colors.

Weird show me the submit of the parameters and the param page with logging on..working .fine here.

@bobbyD

Can you get the.original thread back.opened

Not devices user apps i guess thanks.

Sure, link, please...

1 Like

Done!

2 Likes

I believe that but need to see the logs with debugging on when you save that. There must be an error.

Ya your.not saving the.preferences/done or didn't post the log showing it

Hit done before I went to log posted above... Here is changing to indigo from purple switch and hitting done

Brick red isn't even a chosen color so not sure what's going on

Weird its not seeing holiday mode on or else you woukd get the logging above in mine where it creates the color array. I will compare the version here and maybe an extra debugging.

1 Like

Ok looked at code more there is a bug in it .
Random must also be on for holiday mode to work
Will look at restructuring it. For now also turn on random. That just means it will pick a random color from the ones you have enabled.

1 Like