EU - Lidl smart home

huh, so all of that looks as it should hue saturation color mode all reporting, and yet you're saying that executing the set hue command from the driver doesn't change the bulbs color and set the color mode to RGB?

That's correct.
It does work on a Hue bridge (as far as I know, haven't tried it myself) and Deconz/Phoscon.
So something is rotten in the state of Denmark (pun intended).

When I set the color the hue, saturation and level gets send, but it only responds to the level, and sometimes, the white color changes slightly (from perhaps, 2700K to 3000K).

ah, ok so this device needs to have the colors sent in xy coordinates, and doesn't support hue and saturation commands, though it apparently allows reading hue and saturation.
XY is supported on the hue bridge, hence it working there.
We will probably add hsl to xy internal conversion and support some time in the future, but right now we don't support xy color space commands.

1 Like

Thank you for your time. Much appreciated.
I will try to hook it up to my Hue bridge and get it working that way :slight_smile:

Thought I would continue here.
There's a sensor too which is picked up, but not recognized as anything.
It gets the 'Device' driver. But using the 'Generic ZigBee motion' driver can get it to work.

So here's the data from the pairing:
ID: 6D28
Manufacturer: _TZ1800_fcdjzz3s
Product Name:
Model Number: TY0202
deviceTypeId: 206
manufacturer : _TZ1800_fcdjzz3s
idAsInt : 1
inClusters : 0000,0001,0003,0500,0B05
endpointId : 01
profileId : 0104
application : 41
outClusters : 0019
initialized : true
model : TY0202
stage : 4

If it could be added to the Generic driver so it's recognised that would be awesome :slight_smile:

Okay some new discoveries.

I've found that the user driver IKEA Trådfri RGBW works wonders with the RGB aspect of the strip but slaughters the tunable white. So the ideal driver for this device would be some fusion of the generic ZigBee driver for tunable white and the IKEA RGBW driver for color :smiley:

Would be cool if the generic driver had a switch to use the XY implementation of the IKEA driver like there is with the 360 degrees hue. Not being a developer I realize it's probably not as easy as that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi,
im quite new in hubitat area. I tried this 'Generic ZigBee motion' and it didnt work for me. Am I doing something wrong?

I wrote about it here. It's a bit complicated with this sensor, but absolutely doable :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks. This helped me. The same approach works for contact sensor as well.

Have you seen this device: MELINERA® Lichterkette Zigbee Smart Home - Lidl.de ?
Looks like good idea right before Christmas.

Can't see it on the Danish Lidl site, but I'm absolutely going to see if I can find a store that has it. Although I suspect this one functions the same way as their other devices.

Available in Lidl UK next week

Cant see a motion or contact sensor only things that will be useful

only found the FAQs mentioning them Smart Home FAQs - www.lidl.co.uk

Not in cz :confused:

Does anyone know of an Tuya Zigbee app/driver for Hubitat?
It seems most of the Lidl stuff is from Tuya:

Available in UK from today!!!

Pricing look absolutely great and all come with 3 year guarantee too!!!

Just bought a couple of 5m LED strips for £14.99 each. Might add them to Hue first, maybe Hubitat later if a driver becomes available. I’ll let you know how it goes...

1 Like

Multi Plug bought, just plugging it in now

How is [the "Multi Plug" = "Silvercrest Smart USB Extension Lead" I assume?] working out for you? Just connected mine as well, and so far I have only been able to switch on/off the first outlet.

2 Likes

Change it to the Nue Zigbee Switch and press configure a few times, this will create child devices for every plug :+1:

It’s good. My only gripe is the very slight high pitched noise when plug one is on, not sure if it’s just my outlet though :man_shrugging:

7 Likes