EU - Lidl smart home

Not in cz :confused:

Does anyone know of an Tuya Zigbee app/driver for Hubitat?
It seems most of the Lidl stuff is from Tuya:

Available in UK from today!!!

Pricing look absolutely great and all come with 3 year guarantee too!!!

Just bought a couple of 5m LED strips for £14.99 each. Might add them to Hue first, maybe Hubitat later if a driver becomes available. I’ll let you know how it goes...

1 Like

Multi Plug bought, just plugging it in now

How is [the "Multi Plug" = "Silvercrest Smart USB Extension Lead" I assume?] working out for you? Just connected mine as well, and so far I have only been able to switch on/off the first outlet.

2 Likes

Change it to the Nue Zigbee Switch and press configure a few times, this will create child devices for every plug :+1:

It’s good. My only gripe is the very slight high pitched noise when plug one is on, not sure if it’s just my outlet though :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

There seems to be two threads: Livarno lux
I wonder if we are able to merge them?

Just picked up some Lidl Smart Plugs to test.

Pairs as Generic Zigbee Outlet and works perfectly :+1:

£7.99 and has integral manual on off switch. It's a bit deeper than an Ikea outlet but much smaller top to bottom.

1 Like

A good move for making smart home plugs more accessible. Price point was always going to be a stopping gate for some.

The Smart Plug also pairs fine with my Conbee 2/Phoscon system where is shows up as Hieman TS011F.

Great for the price.

1 Like

Have we worked out what EPF2 is though?

Not a clue. Thought it maybe something to do with the USB ports but it appears to do nothing :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Thanks. As everyone else is saying: seems to work well for the mains sockets. No whine on my unit either. How did you find this? Would it make sense to search for other "multi-port"(?) sockets drivers and try them as well?

I think regardless of which plug (Either the first, second or third) it makes a whining noise so probably not a program issue rather than the unit itself, I think I will take it back and ask for a replacement to see how it goes. Will report back tomorrow when I get a replacement :+1:

Found this documentation for the TUYA lights and sockets:

If you download the compliance document, it appears to go in depth into some of the zigbee features supported by the devices, maybe of use to developers.

1 Like

Got white GU10 and socket, paired very fast. The gu10 is so much quicker than ikea gu10 on hubitat.

The sockets work great and cheap as chips, does anyone know how to fade, change colour of LED strip light?

Probably less use to you than you'd like, but I've successfully homed it into a Hue hub with no hassle, which makes me think everything is quite vanilla/standard, in terms of ZigBee implementation.

Have you tried the Generic Component RGBW driver? Or Generic Zigbee RGBW Light driver?

I can confirm that all three Lidl devices that I bought here in Germany work flawlessly with the following drivers already available with HE

3 Socket power extension with 4 USB Ports

Driver: Nue Zigbee Switch (4 Child devices are created after you hit configure in the driver after installation. Three switches for the 3 power sockets and a forth without functionality, assuming that is for the 4 USB ports that are always powered on when the extension cable is connected to the mains

Motion detector

Driver: Generic Zigbee Motion Sensor (no temp)

SilverCraft Zigbee Switch:

Driver: Nue Zigbee Switch (Child devices are created but work better and faster that the Generic Zigbee Switch driver)

4 Likes