Drivers by bcopeland Bio

If it doesn't work right .. let me know and I'll get one.. but it should since it is both the same device with different marketing

I will add that. Thanks

1 Like
2 Likes

Updated to support Ring Range Extender Gen 2

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

Thanks for the Shout Out @agnes.zooz

4 Likes
2 Likes

You getting ready to put your work on the package manager? looks at github :slight_smile:

Most of it is.. I have a few new ones I need to add..

weird, it's not finding them when i try the match. i figured your Json wasnt ready yet

1 Like

I did a pull request for the repository yesterday.. Not sure how long it takes to get in the main list..

But you can add the custom:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/djdizzyd/hubitat/master/packages/repositories.json

1 Like

I have to add the stuff I released today.. but otherwise it has everything

2 Likes

Our pleasure! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Do you do Zigbee drivers or just Z-wave?

1 Like

I dabble .. Have’t done anything major yet.. What do you have in mind?

1 Like

I just installed a Moes smart outlet with USB. The device came in as a "device" and I had to manually change it to use the "Generic Zigbee outlet". It works, but just on/off and meter. No USB control (not sure if possible) or device detection by HE. I use it mostly as a repeater, and don't mind changing the driver manually, just figured I would toss it out there.

1 Like

Most of these devices that have usb actually have no usb control unfortunately...

1 Like

While it does not specifically call it out anywhere, there was a reply to a question that the USB ports CAN (!) be controlled within their app. Plus there was one picture on their website that included a line about controlling both USB ports simultaneously.

Could not find a certificate for it on ZigBee Alliance to know what it supports and I could not find a manual on their webpage. Did it come with one that might give some idea of what ZigBee classes it supports?

Most of their devices are the "Tuya" variety, using the Smart Life app.

2 Likes