Crc16Encap support for Fibaro devices

I am just starting out migrating over from Vera and I have some Fibaro device (Wall Plugs, Flood sensor, Smoke alarm) and I can get them all to report on HE, but not correctly. I get errors that Crc16Encap is not supported.

For example, the Flood sensor will just report ignore: Crc16Encap(checksum:null, command:null, commandClass:null, data:null) on both flooding and flooding stopped, so it won´t really work as intended.

I have seen on this forum that others with Fibaro devices have this issue as well.

Are there any plans to implement this in the near future ?

yes

Alrigthy then, good news. I knew I should have asked about a possible date as well :wink:

unknown, I looked at it last week, and to fully support legacy fibaro devices and drivers there's a few other bits we're missing on top of crc16.

Understood. Glad that at least it is on the radar.

I would also be happy for this support:)

1 Like

Yes please. I also have the sence that the Crc messages come in first and are delaying response from my Fibaro switch.

When the driver is setting a value and asks a basicGet. I immediately receive Crc16 events but these are parsed as null:

2019-01-07 23:08:31.105 [debug]parse() - description: zw device: 03, command: 5601, payload: 25 03 00 67 A8 C1 00
2019-01-07 23:08:31.107 [debug] parse() - cmd: Crc16Encap(checksum:null, command:null, commandClass:null, data:null)

After 10 seconds or so. I finally get the BasicReport:

2019-01-07 23:08:48.718 [debug] parse() - cmd: BasicReport(value:0)
2019-01-07 23:08:48.721 [debug] zwaveEvent(BasicReport) - cmd: BasicReport(value:0)

This delay is not always as long, but there are always a bunch of Crc16 messages before I get the BasicReport. Please help.

Oh, and just to add. Sometimes I don't get the BasicReport at all and the switch just remains the old state in the Interface while the switch switched on. But again... a bunch of Crc16 messages did came in and I suspect these messages contain the info I need for the switch to change state in the interface.

@mike.maxwell Thank you for adding the crc16 support in 2.0.4. What is the proper way to handle and parse the crc16 reports? The usual methods that I have used produce the following error:

groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: hubitat.zwave.Zwave.commandClass() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.Short, java.lang.Integer) values: [49, 5] on line 294 (parse)

Have a look at the example for this method.

https://docs.hubitat.com/index.php?title=Zwave_Object

1 Like

I am now able to see these Crc16Encap messages, still though with the ignore prefix:

dev:12019-01-12 10:46:22.995 debugignore: Crc16Encap(checksum:65535, command:5, commandClass:49, data:[4, 34, 0, 0, 121, 219]

I may also have naively thought that when this would be enabled that my Fibaro wall plugs would start to show power usage data, but I guess there are more changes needed for that to happen ? I am using the built-in driver, I have also tried to port others but they have not worked (not even on/off).

I am also thinking, that even though the power usage data would come through, there is no built-in way to accumulate and report on that data, so it would just be a snapshot in time kind of thing.

As you can see the command no longer returns null, however for a driver to use it, it must also be implemented in the driver.
Which driver are you using with this device?

Yes, that is understood. I am using the built-in driver for the Fibaro Wall Plug. I assume that it was created before the Encap was readable and therefore will not correctly display power usage. It may work in the new version of the plug. Not sure.

It looks like the driver just needs encap added to it, I'll get this updated.

2 Likes

Could you take a look at the fibaro motion sensor driver as well please.

Perfect, thanks!

Hi all

I have no idea what I am doing (other than trial and error), but the following tweak to Crc16Encap part of Classic God's code seems to work with the Fibaro sensors in the UK:

def zwaveEvent(hubitat.zwave.commands.crc16encapv1.Crc16Encap cmd) {
	def version = cmdVersions()[cmd.commandClass as Integer]
	def encapsulatedCommand = zwave.getCommand(cmd.commandClass, cmd.command, cmd.data, version)
	    	if (encapsulatedCommand) {
       zwaveEvent(encapsulatedCommand)
   } else {
       log.warn "Unable to extract CRC16 command from ${cmd}"
   }
}

Would you post the full code, I'd like to try it.

Sure - here you go. Sorry, I do not have a github page.

This is just Classic God's code with the extract above pasted in to replace the Crc16Encap part. I would link to the post which converted this in the first place for Hubitat (krlaframboise I think) but I cannot find it from a quick search...

/**
 *  Fibaro Motion Sensor ZW5
 *  Copyright 2017 Artur Draga
 *  Special thanks to Kevin LaFramboise (krlaframboise)
 *  Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except
 *  in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at:
 *	  http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
 *  Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed
 *  on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License
 *  for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
 */

import groovy.json.JsonSlurper

metadata {
	definition (name: "Fibaro Motion Sensor ZW5", namespace: "ClassicGOD", author: "Artur Draga") {
		capability "Battery"
		capability "Configuration"
		capability "Illuminance Measurement"
		capability "Motion Sensor"
		capability "Sensor"
		capability "Tamper Alert"
		capability "Temperature Measurement"
		capability "Health Check"
		capability "Three Axis"

command "resetMotionTile"
		command "forceSync"

fingerprint deviceId: "0x0701", inClusters: "0x5E, 0x20, 0x86, 0x72, 0x5A, 0x59, 0x85, 0x73, 0x84, 0x80, 0x71, 0x56, 0x70, 0x31, 0x8E, 0x22, 0x30, 0x9C, 0x98, 0x7A", outClusters: ""
		fingerprint deviceId: "0x0701", inClusters: "0x5E, 0x20, 0x86, 0x72, 0x5A, 0x59, 0x85, 0x73, 0x84, 0x80, 0x71, 0x56, 0x70, 0x31, 0x8E, 0x22, 0x30, 0x9C, 0x7A", outClusters: ""
	}

tiles(scale: 2) {
		multiAttributeTile(name:"FGMS", type:"lighting", width:6, height:4) {
			tileAttribute("device.motion", key:"PRIMARY_CONTROL") {
				attributeState("inactive", label:"no motion", icon:"st.motion.motion.inactive", backgroundColor:"#ffffff")
				attributeState("active", label:"motion", icon:"st.motion.motion.active", backgroundColor:"#00a0dc")   
			}
			tileAttribute("device.lastEvent", key:"SECONDARY_CONTROL") {
				attributeState("val", label:'${currentValue}')
			}  
		}
		valueTile("tamper", "device.tamper", inactiveLabel: false, width: 2, height: 2, decoration: "flat") {
			state "val", label:'Tamper:\n${currentValue}'
		}
		valueTile("temperature", "device.temperature", inactiveLabel: false, width: 2, height: 2) {
			state "temperature", label:'${currentValue}°',
			backgroundColors:[
				[value: 31, color: "#153591"],
				[value: 44, color: "#1e9cbb"],
				[value: 59, color: "#90d2a7"],
				[value: 74, color: "#44b621"],
				[value: 84, color: "#f1d801"],
				[value: 95, color: "#d04e00"],
				[value: 96, color: "#bc2323"]
			]
		}
		valueTile("illuminance", "device.illuminance", inactiveLabel: false, width: 2, height: 2) {
			state "luminosity", label:'${currentValue}\nLux', unit:"lux"
		}
		valueTile("battery", "device.battery", inactiveLabel: false, width: 2, height: 2, decoration: "flat") {
			state "battery", label:'${currentValue}%\nbattery', unit:"%"
		}
		valueTile("motionTile", "device.motionText", inactiveLabel: false, width: 2, height: 2, decoration: "flat") {
			state "motionText", label:'${currentValue}', action:"resetMotionTile"
		}
		standardTile("syncStatus", "device.syncStatus", decoration: "flat", width: 2, height: 2) {
			state "synced", label:'OK', action:"forceSync", backgroundColor: "#00a0dc", icon: "https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ClassicGOD/SmartThingsPublic/master/devicetypes/classicgod/fibaro-motion-sensor-zw5.src/images/sync_icon.png"
			state "pending", label:"Pending", action:"forceSync", backgroundColor: "#153591", icon: "https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ClassicGOD/SmartThingsPublic/master/devicetypes/classicgod/fibaro-motion-sensor-zw5.src/images/sync_icon.png"
			state "inProgress", label:"Syncing", action:"forceSync", backgroundColor: "#44b621", icon: "https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ClassicGOD/SmartThingsPublic/master/devicetypes/classicgod/fibaro-motion-sensor-zw5.src/images/sync_icon.png"
			state "incomplete", label:"Incomplete", action:"forceSync", backgroundColor: "#f1d801", icon: "https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ClassicGOD/SmartThingsPublic/master/devicetypes/classicgod/fibaro-motion-sensor-zw5.src/images/sync_icon.png"
			state "failed", label:"Failed", action:"forceSync", backgroundColor: "#bc2323", icon: "https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ClassicGOD/SmartThingsPublic/master/devicetypes/classicgod/fibaro-motion-sensor-zw5.src/images/sync_icon.png"
			state "force", label:"Force", action:"forceSync", backgroundColor: "#e86d13", icon: "https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ClassicGOD/SmartThingsPublic/master/devicetypes/classicgod/fibaro-motion-sensor-zw5.src/images/sync_icon.png"
		}
		main "FGMS"
		details(["FGMS","tamper","temperature","illuminance","motionTile","syncStatus","battery"])
	}

preferences {
		input ( name: "logging", title: "Logging", type: "boolean", required: false )
		input ( name: "wakeUpInterval", title: "Wake Up interval", description: "How often should device wake up in seconds (default 7200)", type: "number", range: "1..65535", defaultValue: 7200, required: false )
		input ( type: "paragraph", element: "paragraph", title: null, description: "MOTION DETECTION SETTINGS:\nParameters 1 to 9 allow user to configure PIR motion detection settings" )
		getPrefsFor("motion")
		input ( type: "paragraph", element: "paragraph", title: null, description: "TAMPER ALARM SETTINGS:\nParameters 20 to 25 allow user to configure tamper alarm and accelerometer" )
		getPrefsFor("tamper")
		input ( type: "paragraph", element: "paragraph", title: null, description: "ILLUMINANCE REPORTING SETTINGS:\nParameters 40 and 42 allow user to configure Illuminance reporting" )
		getPrefsFor("illuminance")
		input ( type: "paragraph", element: "paragraph", title: null, description: "TEMPERATURE REPORTING SETTINGS:\nParameters 60 to 66 allow user to configure Temperature reporting" )
		getPrefsFor("temperature")
		input ( type: "paragraph", element: "paragraph", title: null, description: "LED SETTINGS:\nParameters 80 to 89 allow user to configure LED indicator behaviour")
		getPrefsFor("led")
	}
}

// UI - supporting functions
private getPrefsFor(String name) {
	parameterMap().findAll( {it.key.contains(name)} ).each {
		input (
			name: it.key,
			title: "${it.num}. ${it.title}",
			description: it.descr,
			type: it.type,
			options: it.options,
			range: (it.min != null && it.max != null) ? "${it.min}..${it.max}" : null,
			defaultValue: it.def,
			required: false
		)
	}
}

def forceSync() {
	logging("${device.displayName} - Executing forceSync()", "info")
	if (device.currentValue("syncStatus") != "force") {
		state.prevSyncState = device.currentValue("syncStatus")
		sendEvent(name: "syncStatus", value: "force")
	} else {
		if (state.prevSyncState != null) {
			sendEvent(name: "syncStatus", value: state.prevSyncState)
		} else {
			sendEvent(name: "syncStatus", value: "synced")
		}
	}
}

def resetMotionTile() {
	logging("${device.displayName} - Executing resetMotionTile()", "info")
	sendEvent(name: "motionText", value: "--", displayed: false)
}

// Event handlers and supporting functions
def zwaveEvent(hubitat.zwave.commands.notificationv3.NotificationReport cmd) {
	logging("${device.displayName} - NotificationReport received for ${cmd.event}, parameter value: ${cmd.eventParameter[0]}", "info")
	def lastTime = new Date().format("yyyy MMM dd EEE HH:mm:ss", location.timeZone)
	if (cmd.notificationType == 7) {
		if (cmd.event == 0) {
			sendEvent(name: (cmd.eventParameter[0] == 3) ? "tamper" : "motion", value: (cmd.eventParameter[0] == 3) ? "clear" :"inactive")
		} else {
			sendEvent(name: (cmd.event == 3) ? "tamper" : "motion", value: (cmd.event == 3) ? "detected" : "active")
			sendEvent(name: "lastEvent", value: (cmd.event == 3) ? "Tamper - $lastTime" : "Motion - $lastTime", displayed: false)
		}
	}
}

def zwaveEvent(hubitat.zwave.commands.batteryv1.BatteryReport cmd) {
	logging("${device.displayName} - BatteryReport received, value: ${cmd.batteryLevel}", "info")
	sendEvent(name: "battery", value: cmd.batteryLevel.toString(), unit: "%", displayed: true)
}

def zwaveEvent(hubitat.zwave.commands.sensormultilevelv5.SensorMultilevelReport cmd) {
	logging("${device.displayName} - SensorMultilevelReport received, sensor: ${cmd.sensorType}, scaledValue: ${cmd.scaledSensorValue}", "info")
	switch (cmd.sensorType as Integer) {
		case 1:
			def cmdScale = cmd.scale == 1 ? "F" : "C"
			sendEvent(name: "temperature", unit: getTemperatureScale(), value: convertTemperatureIfNeeded(cmd.scaledSensorValue, cmdScale, cmd.precision), displayed: true)
			break
		case 3:
			sendEvent(name: "illuminance", value: cmd.scaledSensorValue.toInteger().toString(), unit:"lux", displayed: true)
			break
		case [25,52,53,54]:
			motionEvent(cmd.sensorType, cmd.scaledSensorValue )
			break
	}
}

private motionEvent(Integer sensorType, value) {
	logging("${device.displayName} - Executing motionEvent() with parameters: ${sensorType}, ${value}", "info")
	def axisMap = [52: "yAxis", 53: "zAxis", 54: "xAxis"]
	switch (sensorType) {
		case 25:
			sendEvent(name: "motionText", value: "Vibration:\n${value}", displayed: false)
			break
		case 52..54:
			sendEvent(name: axisMap[sensorType], value: value , displayed: false)
			runIn(2,"axisEvent")
			break
	}

}

private axisEvent() {
	logging("${device.displayName} - Executing axisEvent() values are: ${device.currentValue("xAxis")}, ${device.currentValue("yAxis")}, ${device.currentValue("zAxis")}", "info")
	def xAxis = Math.round((device.currentValue("xAxis") as Float) * 100)
	def yAxis = Math.round((device.currentValue("yAxis") as Float) * 100) // * 100 becaouse from what I can tell apps expect data in cm/s2
	def zAxis = Math.round((device.currentValue("zAxis") as Float) * 100)
	sendEvent(name: "motionText", value: "X: ${device.currentValue("xAxis")}\nY: ${device.currentValue("yAxis")}\nZ: ${device.currentValue("zAxis")}", displayed: false)
	sendEvent(name: "threeAxis", value: "${xAxis},${yAxis},${zAxis}", isStateChange: true, displayed: false)
}

// Parameter configuration, synchronization and verification
def updated() {
	logging("${device.displayName} - Executing updated()","info")
	if ( state.lastUpdated && (now() - state.lastUpdated) < 500 ) return
	def syncRequired = 0
	parameterMap().each {
		if(settings."$it.key" != null) {
				if (state."$it.key" == null) { state."$it.key" = [value: null, state: "synced"] }
				if (state."$it.key".value != settings."$it.key" as Integer) {
					syncRequired = 1
					state."$it.key".value = settings."$it.key" as Integer
					state."$it.key".state = "notSynced"
				}
		}
	}
	if(settings.wakeUpInterval != null) {
		if (state.wakeUpInterval == null) { state.wakeUpInterval = [value: null, state: "synced"] }
		if (state.wakeUpInterval.value != settings.wakeUpInterval as Integer) {
			syncRequired = 1
			sendEvent(name: "checkInterval", value: (settings.wakeUpInterval as Integer) * 4 + 120, displayed: false, data: [protocol: "zwave", hubHardwareId: device.hub.hardwareID])
			state.wakeUpInterval.value = settings.wakeUpInterval as Integer
			state.wakeUpInterval.state = "notSynced"
		}
	}
	if ( syncRequired !=0 ) { sendEvent(name: "syncStatus", value: "pending") }
	state.lastUpdated = now()
}

def zwaveEvent(hubitat.zwave.commands.wakeupv2.WakeUpNotification cmd) {
	logging("${device.displayName} woke up", "info")
	def cmdsSet = []
	def cmdsGet = []
	def cmds = []
	def Integer cmdCount = 0
	def results = [createEvent(descriptionText: "$device.displayName woke up", isStateChange: true)]
	cmdsGet << zwave.batteryV1.batteryGet()
	if (device.currentValue("syncStatus") != "synced") {
		parameterMap().each {
			if (device.currentValue("syncStatus") == "force") { state."$it.key".state = "notSynced" }
			if (state."$it.key".value != null && state."$it.key".state == "notSynced") {
				cmdsSet << zwave.configurationV2.configurationSet(configurationValue: intToParam(state."$it.key".value, it.size), parameterNumber: it.num, size: it.size)
				cmdsGet << zwave.configurationV2.configurationGet(parameterNumber: it.num)
				cmdCount = cmdCount + 1
			}
		}
		if (device.currentValue("syncStatus") == "force") { state.wakeUpInterval.state = "notSynced" }
		if (state.wakeUpInterval.value != null && state.wakeUpInterval.state == "notSynced") {
			cmdsSet << zwave.wakeUpV2.wakeUpIntervalSet(seconds: state.wakeUpInterval.value as Integer, nodeid: zwaveHubNodeId)
			//cmdsGet << zwave.wakeUpV2.wakeUpIntervalGet() //not roking becaouse SmartThings... ;D
			cmdCount = cmdCount + 1
		}
		logging("${device.displayName} - Not synced, syncing ${cmdCount} parameters", "info")
		sendEvent(name: "syncStatus", value: "inProgress")
		runIn((5+cmdCount*1.5), syncCheck)
	}
	if (cmdsSet) { 
		cmds = encapSequence(cmdsSet,500)
		cmds << "delay 500" 
	}
	cmds = cmds + encapSequence(cmdsGet,1000)
	cmds << "delay "+(5000+cmdCount*1500)
	cmds << encap(zwave.wakeUpV1.wakeUpNoMoreInformation())
	results = results + response(cmds)

return results
}

def zwaveEvent(hubitat.zwave.commands.configurationv2.ConfigurationReport cmd) {
	def paramKey = parameterMap().find( {it.num == cmd.parameterNumber } ).key
	logging("${device.displayName} - Parameter ${paramKey} value is ${cmd.scaledConfigurationValue} expected " + state."$paramKey".value, "info")
	if (state."$paramKey".value == cmd.scaledConfigurationValue) {
		state."$paramKey".state = "synced"
	}
}

def zwaveEvent(hubitat.zwave.commands.applicationstatusv1.ApplicationRejectedRequest cmd) {
	logging("${device.displayName} - rejected request!","warn")
	if (device.currentValue("syncStatus") == "inProgress") { sendEvent(name: "syncStatus", value:"failed") }
}

def zwaveEvent(hubitat.zwave.commands.wakeupv2.WakeUpIntervalReport  cmd) { 
	log.debug "interval! " + cmd
}

def syncCheck() {
	logging("${device.displayName} - Executing syncCheck()","info")
	def Integer count = 0
	state.wakeUpInterval.state  = "synced"
	if (device.currentValue("syncStatus") != "synced") {
		parameterMap().each {
			if (state."$it.key".state == "notSynced" ) {
				count = count + 1
			} 
		}
	}
	if (count == 0) {
		logging("${device.displayName} - Sync Complete","info")
		sendEvent(name: "syncStatus", value: "synced")
	} else {
		logging("${device.displayName} Sync Incomplete","info")
		if (device.currentValue("syncStatus") != "failed") {
			sendEvent(name: "syncStatus", value: "incomplete")
		}
	}
}

// Copied from Fibaro official code.
def zwaveEvent(hubitat.zwave.commands.manufacturerspecificv2.ManufacturerSpecificReport cmd) { 
	log.debug "manufacturerId:   ${cmd.manufacturerId}"
	log.debug "manufacturerName: ${cmd.manufacturerName}"
	log.debug "productId:		${cmd.productId}"
	log.debug "productTypeId:	${cmd.productTypeId}"
}

def zwaveEvent(hubitat.zwave.commands.manufacturerspecificv2.DeviceSpecificReport cmd) { 
	log.debug "deviceIdData:				${cmd.deviceIdData}"
	log.debug "deviceIdDataFormat:		  ${cmd.deviceIdDataFormat}"
	log.debug "deviceIdDataLengthIndicator: ${cmd.deviceIdDataLengthIndicator}"
	log.debug "deviceIdType:				${cmd.deviceIdType}"

if (cmd.deviceIdType == 1 && cmd.deviceIdDataFormat == 1) {//serial number in binary format
		String serialNumber = "h'"
		cmd.deviceIdData.each{ data ->
			serialNumber += "${String.format("%02X", device.data)}"
		}
		updateDataValue("serialNumber", serialNumber)
		log.debug "${device.displayName} - serial number: ${serialNumber}"
	}
}

def zwaveEvent(hubitat.zwave.commands.versionv1.VersionReport cmd) {	
	updateDataValue("version", "${cmd.applicationVersion}.${cmd.applicationSubVersion}")
	log.debug "applicationVersion:	  ${cmd.applicationVersion}"
	log.debug "applicationSubVersion:   ${cmd.applicationSubVersion}"
	log.debug "zWaveLibraryType:		${cmd.zWaveLibraryType}"
	log.debug "zWaveProtocolVersion:	${cmd.zWaveProtocolVersion}"
	log.debug "zWaveProtocolSubVersion: ${cmd.zWaveProtocolSubVersion}"
}

def zwaveEvent(hubitat.zwave.commands.deviceresetlocallyv1.DeviceResetLocallyNotification cmd) {
	log.warn "${device.displayName} - received command: $cmd - device has reset itself"
}

def configure() {
	log.debug "Executing 'configure'"
	// Device-Watch simply pings if no device events received for 8 hrs & 2 minutes
	sendEvent(name: "checkInterval", value: 8 * 60 * 60 + 2 * 60, displayed: false, data: [protocol: "zwave", hubHardwareId: device.hub.hardwareID])

def cmds = []

cmds += zwave.wakeUpV2.wakeUpIntervalSet(seconds: 7200, nodeid: zwaveHubNodeId)//FGMS' default wake up interval
	cmds += zwave.manufacturerSpecificV2.manufacturerSpecificGet()
	cmds += zwave.manufacturerSpecificV2.deviceSpecificGet()
	cmds += zwave.versionV1.versionGet()
	cmds += zwave.associationV2.associationSet(groupingIdentifier:1, nodeId:[zwaveHubNodeId])
	cmds += zwave.batteryV1.batteryGet()
	cmds += zwave.sensorMultilevelV5.sensorMultilevelGet(sensorType: 1, scale: 0)
	cmds += zwave.sensorMultilevelV5.sensorMultilevelGet(sensorType: 3, scale: 1)
	cmds += zwave.wakeUpV2.wakeUpNoMoreInformation()

encapSequence(cmds, 500)
}

/*
####################
## Z-Wave Toolkit ##
####################
*/
def parse(String description) {	  
	def result = []

logging("${device.displayName} - Parsing: ${description}")
	if (description.startsWith("Err 106")) {
		result = createEvent(
			descriptionText: "Failed to complete the network security key exchange. If you are unable to receive data from it, you must remove it from your network and add it again.",
			eventType: "ALERT",
			name: "secureInclusion",
			value: "failed",
			displayed: true
		)
	} else if (description == "updated") {
		return null
	} else {
		def cmd = zwave.parse(description, cmdVersions()) 

if (cmd) {

logging("${device.displayName} - Parsed: ${cmd}")
			zwaveEvent(cmd)
		}
	}
}

def zwaveEvent(hubitat.zwave.commands.securityv1.SecurityMessageEncapsulation cmd) {
	def encapsulatedCommand = cmd.encapsulatedCommand(cmdVersions()) 
		log.debug("${device.displayName} - Parsed SecurityMessageEncapsulation into: ${encapsulatedCommand}")
	} else {
		log.warn "Unable to extract secure cmd from $cmd"
	}
}

def zwaveEvent(hubitat.zwave.commands.crc16encapv1.Crc16Encap cmd) {
	def version = cmdVersions()[cmd.commandClass as Integer]
	def encapsulatedCommand = zwave.getCommand(cmd.commandClass, cmd.command, cmd.data, version)

} else {
       log.warn "Unable to extract CRC16 command from ${cmd}"
   }

}

def zwaveEvent(hubitat.zwave.commands.multichannelv3.MultiChannelCmdEncap cmd) {
	def encapsulatedCommand = cmd.encapsulatedCommand(cmdVersions())
   		log.debug("${device.displayName} - Parsed MultiChannelCmdEncap ${encapsulatedCommand}")
		zwaveEvent(encapsulatedCommand, cmd.sourceEndPoint as Integer)
	} else {
		log.warn "Could not extract multi channel command from $cmd"
	}
}

private logging(text, type = "debug") {
	if (settings.logging == "true") {
		log."$type" text
	}
}

private secEncap(hubitat.zwave.Command cmd) {
	log.debug("${device.displayName} - encapsulating command using Secure Encapsulation, command: $cmd","info")
	zwave.securityV1.securityMessageEncapsulation().encapsulate(cmd).format()
}

private crcEncap(hubitat.zwave.Command cmd) {

log.debug("${device.displayName} - encapsulating command using CRC16 Encapsulation, command: $cmd","info")
		zwave.crc16EncapV1.crc16Encap().encapsulate(cmd).format() // doesn't work righ now because SmartThings...
		//"5601${cmd.format()}0000"
}

private encap(hubitat.zwave.Command cmd) {
	if (zwaveInfo.zw.contains("s") && zwaveInfo.sec.contains(Integer.toHexString(cmd.commandClassId).toUpperCase())) { 
		// if device is included securly and the command is on list of commands dupported with secure encapsulation
		secEncap(cmd)
	} else if (zwaveInfo.cc.contains("56")){ 
		// if device supports crc16

crcEncap(cmd)
	} else { // if all else fails send plain command 
		log.debug("${device.displayName} - no encapsulation supported for command: $cmd","info")
		cmd.format()
	}
}

private encapSequence(cmds, delay=250) {
	delayBetween(cmds.collect{ encap(it) }, delay)
}

private List intToParam(Long value, Integer size = 1) {
	def result = []
	size.times { 
		result = result.plus(0, (value & 0xFF) as Short)
		value = (value >> 8)
	}
	return result
}
/*
##########################
## Device Configuration ##
##########################
*/
private Map cmdVersions() {
	//[0x5E: 2, 0x59: 1, 0x80: 1, 0x56: 1, 0x7A: 3, 0x73: 1, 0x98: 1, 0x22: 1, 0x85: 2, 0x5B: 1, 0x70: 1, 0x8E: 2, 0x86: 2, 0x84: 2, 0x75: 2, 0x72: 2] //Fibaro KeyFob
	//[0x5E: 1, 0x86: 1, 0x72: 2, 0x59: 1, 0x80: 1, 0x73: 1, 0x56: 1, 0x22: 1, 0x31: 5, 0x98: 1, 0x7A: 3, 0x20: 1, 0x5A: 1, 0x85: 2, 0x84: 2, 0x71: 3, 0x8E: 1, 0x70: 2, 0x30: 1, 0x9C: 1] //Fibaro Motion Sensor ZW5
	[0x5E: 1, 0x20: 1, 0x86: 1, 0x72: 2, 0x5A: 1, 0x59: 1, 0x85: 2, 0x73: 1, 0x84: 2, 0x80: 1, 0x71: 3, 0x56: 1, 0x70: 2, 0x31: 5, 0x8E: 1, 0x22: 1, 0x30: 1, 0x9C: 1, 0x98: 1, 0x7A: 3]
	//[0x5E: 1, 0x86: 1, 0x72: 1, 0x59: 1, 0x73: 1, 0x22: 1, 0x56: 1, 0x32: 3, 0x71: 1, 0x98: 1, 0x7A: 1, 0x25: 1, 0x5A: 1, 0x85: 2, 0x70: 2, 0x8E: 1, 0x60: 3, 0x75: 1, 0x5B: 1] //Fibaro Double Switch 2 (FGS-223) & FIBARO Single Switch 2 (FGS-213)
}

private parameterMap() {[
	[key: "motionSensitivity", num: 1, size: 2, type: "number", def: 15, min: 8, max: 255, title: "Sensitivity", descr: null], 
	[key: "motionBlindTime", num: 2, size: 1, type: "number", def: 15, min: 0, max: 15,  title: "Blind time", descr: null], 
	//[key: "motionPulseCounter", num: 3, size: 1, type: "enum", options: [0: "1 Pulse", 1: "2 Pulses (default)", 2: "3 Pulses", 3: "4 Pulses"], def: 1, title: "Pulse counter", descr: null], 
	[key: "motionWindowTime", num: 4, size: 1, type: "enum", options: [0: "0 - 4 sec", 1: "1 - 8 sec", 2: "2 - 12 sec (default)", 3: "3 - 16 sec"], def: "2", title: "Time Window", descr: null], 
	[key: "motionCancelationDelay", num: 6, size: 2, type: "number", def: 30, min: 1, max: 32767, title: "Alarm cancellation delay", descr: null], 
	[key: "motionOperatingMode", num: 8, size: 1, type: "enum", options: [0: "0 - Always Active (default)", 1: "1 - Active During Day", 2: "2 - Active During Night"], def: "0", title: "Operating mode", descr: null], 
	[key: "motionNightDay", num: 9, size: 2, type: "number", def: 200, min: 1, max: 32767, title: "Night/day", descr: null], 
	[key: "tamperSensitivity", num: 20, size: 1, type: "number", def: 20, min: 0, max: 121, title: "Sensitivity", descr: null], 
	[key: "tamperCancelationDelay", num: 22, size: 2, type: "number", def: 30, min: 1, max: 32767, title: "Alarm cancellation delay", descr: null], 
	[key: "tamperOperatingMode", num: 24, size: 1, type: "enum", options: [0: "0 - Tamper only (default)", 1: "1 - Tamper and Earthquake Detector", 2: "2 - Tamper and Orientation"], def: "0", title: "Operating mode", descr: null], 
	[key: "tamperAlarmCancelation", num: 25, size: 1, type: "enum", options: [0: "0 - Do not send tamper cancellation report", 1: "1 - Send tamper cancellation report (default)"], def: "1", title: "Alarm cancellation", descr: null], 
	[key: "illuminanceThreshold", num: 40, size: 2, type: "number", def: 200, min: 0, max: 32767, title: "Reporting threshold", descr: null], 
	[key: "illuminanceInterval", num: 42, size: 2, type: "number", def: 3600, min: 0, max: 32767, title: "Reporting interval", descr: null], 
	[key: "temperatureThreshold", num: 60, size: 2, type: "number", def: 10, min: 0, max: 255, title: "Reporting threshold", descr: null], 
	[key: "temperatureMeasuringInterval", num: 62, size: 2, type: "number", def: 900, min: 0, max: 32767, title: "Measuring interval", descr: null],
	[key: "temperatureReportInterval", num: 64, size: 2, type: "number", def: 0, min: 0, max: 32767, title: "Reporting Interval", descr: null], 
	[key: "temperatureOffset", num: 66, size: 2, type: "number", def: 0, min: -1000, max: 1000, title: "Temperature offset", descr: null], 
	[key: "ledMode", num: 80, size: 1, type: "enum", options: [
			0: "0 - LED inactive", 
			1: "1 - temp Dependent (1 long blink)", 
			2: "2 - flashlight Mode (1 long blink)", 
			3: "3 - white (1 long blink)", 
			4: "4 - red (1 long blink)", 
			5: "5 - green (1 long blink)", 
			6: "6 - blue (1 long blink)", 
			7: "7 - yellow (1 long blink)", 
			8: "8 - cyan (1 long blink)", 
			9: "9 - magenta (1 long blink)", 
			10: "10 - temp dependent (1 long 1 short blink) (default)", 
			11: "11 - flashlight Mode (1 long 1 short blink)", 
			12: "12 - white (1 long 1 short blink)", 
			13: "13 - red (1 long 1 short blink)", 
			14: "14 - green (1 long 1 short blink)", 
			15: "15 - blue (1 long 1 short blink)", 
			16: "16 - yellow (1 long 1 short blink)", 
			17: "17 - cyan (1 long 1 short blink)", 
			18: "18 - magenta (1 long 1 short blink)",
			19: "19 - temp Dependent (1 long 2 short blink)", 
			20: "20 - white (1 long 2 short blinks)", 
			21: "21 - red (1 long 2 short blinks)", 
			22: "22 - green (1 long 2 short blinks)", 
			23: "23 - blue (1 long 2 short blinks)", 
			24: "24 - yellow (1 long 2 short blinks)", 
			25: "25 - cyan (1 long 2 short blinks)", 
			26: "26 - magenta (1 long 2 short blinks)"
		], def: "10", title: "Signalling mode", descr: null], 
	[key: "ledBrightness", num: 81, size: 1, type: "number", def: 50, min: 0, max: 100, title: "Brightness", descr: null], 
	[key: "ledLowBrightness", num: 82, size: 2, type: "number", def: 100, min: 0, max: 32767, title: "Illuminance for low indicator brightness", descr: null], 
	[key: "ledHighBrightness", num: 83, size: 2, type: "number", def: 1000, min: 0, max: 32767, title: "Illuminance for high indicator brightness", descr: null], 
	[key: "ledTemperatureBlue", num: 86, size: 2, type: "number", def: 18, min: 0, max: 255, title: "Temperature for blue colour", descr: null], 
	[key: "ledTemperatureRed", num: 87, size: 2, type: "number", def: 28, min: 0, max: 255, title: "Temperature for red colour", descr: null], 
	[key: "ledTamperAlarm", num: 89, size: 1, type: "enum", options: [0: "0 - tamper alarm is not indicated", 1: "1 - tamper alarm is indicated (default)"], def: "1", title: "Tamper alarm", descr: null]
]}
1 Like

Brilliant, I've been wanting to get theses devices working for ages now