Cartoons (& Memes & Weird Funny Stuff) of Hubitat

Well if you want to feel better about how not to die, read this

Man, you're one sick dude.

6 Likes

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

4 Likes

I remember having warm milk with a dash of honey as a child.... It was nice... Helped me get to sleep....

Now you know what your parents were really trying to do to you :rofl:

2 Likes

Maybe Rick's parents offered him warm milk and a teensy dash of nightshade? :wink:

6 Likes

Oops

7 Likes

I feel dirty liking that picture, worrying that I will be grouped (or groped if similarly poor writing is used) with those that love .... Parts of ourselves....:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My mom outright tried to strangle me in my sleep... I was too wiley though,..

4 Likes

Loads of LOLs... :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Oh yeah, we've talked about that, and she regrets it a lot.

She regrets not spending more time in the gym so she could have maintained her grip... :wink: :joy:

7 Likes

3 Likes

The poms are the same, they use metric for most things but stil use imperial for measuring car speeds / speed limits (and a few other things like beer and milk volumes).

I think Australia and New Zealand are the only 2 countries that migrated from imperial to metric fully.

Imperial is used for constructions in Canada - I suspects it makes it easier to share material between Canada and the States.

It is also used for height and weight - again, I suspect it would be different if Canada wasn’t just next to the US.

Would be so much easier if everything was just Metric! That said, the important thing is that the unit is recognized and standard. Otherwise, it makes commerce much more complicated…

1 Like

Not to be serious given the topic of this thread, but. . . I have been a member of this forum now for just short of 3 years (more if you include my substantial lurking time, lol). In this time, I have learned so much from everyone and continue to enjoy everyone’s contributions to the community, both regarding Hubitat and home automation as well as other off topic conversations such as this particular thread!

In all my years here, I have very very very rarely run into people trolling or otherwise being argumentative (just because). In the 3 yrs, I probably only witnessed this 2-3 times at most, the last one being just recently where many of our most well respected members who contribute tremendously to our community were attacked by someone for just making some suggestions that did not set well with the troller’s “opinion”.

Now for the humorous part. . .
For those trolls, I have a couple of humorous sayings that may be applicable:

1. “Opinions are like a$$holez, everyone has one, but it does not mean that everyone wants to hear YOURS”
  2. “You are entitled to your own OPINION, but you are not entitled to your own FACTS”

If others have any other similar sayings, I’d like to add them to my repertoire. TIA :laughing:

3 Likes

Maybe over the 4th of July weekend I should start cleaning up the network racks:

10 Likes

I resemble that remark.

1 Like

Proud dad of an US Army officer. He says that why precision ground to air comms is critical when the Air Force is providing air support for his troops on the ground, :joy:.

1 Like

If I had to go install into something like that I'd probably have a stroke.

Fiber attach SAN I did many years ago.

4 Likes

A little more recent - left, IBM Power8, Right, IBM FlashSystem

4 Likes