Cartoons (& Memes & Weird Funny Stuff) of Hubitat

13 Likes

Personally, I wouldn't trust that doctor... Younger people need a good supply of "hair product" as well....

True...I have a ton of this, great stuff, the ladies are *very *impressed: :wink:

1 Like

Not quite the product I was referring to.... But whatever works.... :slight_smile: I get my confidence from other bottles.... Maybe I do trust the original doctor more than I realised....

2 Likes

JD have released a new range that I think that will help provide the confidence I need.... :wink:

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Paul Hibbert compares Hubitat and HomeAssistant

6 Likes

2002? Man, he's not even trying. Call me when he has a Centronix printer cable and a flat cable to connect an LNX expansion board to a TRS-80.

1 Like

My wife is going to be really pissed when she sees our box on the interweb... :wink:

Extra points if (like me) you keep two boxes, one w/dozens of computer gear/connectors you'll never need, and second with every audio/visual cable you ever received with any purchase or from any cable TV provider.

4 Likes

Yep. Two large totes in the shed labeled computer and A/V. I also tend to keep every wall wart even when I discard the device it came with.

4 Likes

Wish you were my neighbor. We would be the best of friends, and each could point to the other as justificaiton when our family tells us we need to "Get rid of all the crap." :wink:

3 Likes

Frogs have boomers too! :wink:

3 Likes

At the storage unit.
Keep or toss?

4 Likes

3 Likes

Keep.

Even if you don't use the phone, there may be a part that you can use to repair something else. That's my justification for all the old crap that I keep anyway.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Coil windings!

2 Likes

I'll just say. I really thought I had a problem. It's comforting to know I'm not the only ocd one that keeps piles of this stuff laying around..

2 Likes

Right? I had some old Laptops, SCSI cables, IDE Hard Drives, old phones, sound cards, etc, etc, etc. I started clearing most of this stuff out a few years back. I haven’t regretted it yet. And if I am ever stuck and need something, I’ll order it on Amazon.

5 Likes

You really need to make sure that you have some useless stuff for your kids to go through and mutter "why would Dad keep all this crap" when you're gone.

4 Likes