Cartoons (& Memes & Weird Funny Stuff) of Hubitat

OK, that's enough about eating kangaroos!!

I know they are common as chips out there, but they are still a rare and exotic animal over here. We respected them so much we even created a captain of all kangaroos (I assume he led them on drills or something). He was an icon of my childhood!

Yeah, I know, that does look a little creepy in retrospect... :wink:

So no more talk about rumps and haunches!

3 Likes

With respect (well as much as can be afforded in a discussion like this....), I don't think he'd stand a chance against a male fighting kangaroo.... :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I'll take that bet...if he can tame a moose, I'm pretty sure he can kick some kangaroo a**!

Now I'm perfectly happy if y'all want to munch on some bunnies...I've about had it with them devouring all my plants and eating/pooping on the yard.

1 Like

That doesn't look like the Kangaroo's in our street, or those who can tame them... :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mmmmmmm Koala meat....Slowly braised in a nice cherry sauce with a eucalyptus garnish....

2 Likes

Stop it, STOP IT!!!

Wait...did you say "cherry sauce?" Hmmmm...

:wink:

2 Likes

meat GIF

2 Likes

Can't...look...away...

Farking delicious

Unimpressed Loop GIF

1 Like

At least let us save them from extinction first...

3 Likes

Well part of the problem is that eucalyptus is mildly narcotic for them so they're just high all the time... Hard to breed that way... I mean you ever get whiskey dick? lol

3 Likes

That must be my problem, addicted to sour mash.... (No image for this post...)

1 Like

Never thought I'd regret my own thread... :wink:

Helms a lee, sailor, let's get this ship back on course!!

An old favorite. I'm like this every day, known on my (many) lazy days to be out in the front yard weeding in my PJs at 11am. :smiley:

3 Likes

If you want to wear a tie to bed that is your choice....

1 Like

10 Likes

1 Like

13 Likes

Personally, I wouldn't trust that doctor... Younger people need a good supply of "hair product" as well....

True...I have a ton of this, great stuff, the ladies are *very *impressed: :wink:

1 Like

Not quite the product I was referring to.... But whatever works.... :slight_smile: I get my confidence from other bottles.... Maybe I do trust the original doctor more than I realised....

2 Likes