Yeah but what a stunning car. Awesome. Reminds me of the time I bought a Boxster S, soon after it was launched and within months my wife fell pregnant with our first kid. So annoying ha ha ha. For my one I posted above, it was surprisingly spacious behind, 2 full size seats for adults with plenty of legroom. Not sure about a baby seat but it would probably have fitted. The Masser 4200GT interior is a masterpiece of elegant packaging. Stunning soundtrack too. Shame about the drivetrain engineering 
If you have never seen the BBC TV show "Top Gear" before, there's 20+ seasons online to stream on various sites plus 4 seasons of "The Grand Tour" on Amazon waiting to binge watch. "Top Gear" was the #1 automotive TV show in the world for many years, and they did a lot of amazing things with the BBC's money. Think driving to the north pole, crossing the English Channel in a pickup truck with an outboard boat motor bolted to the tailgate, making their own railroad trains, driving junker cars across the spine of Africa, and literally building a bridge over the River Kwai.....
I had a friend who had a a BiTurbo years ago...his motto: "Maserati isn't done until something won't run." Don't know if he got a lemon, but his was constantly in and out of the shop. But when it worked.... ![]()
no Bugati Veyron yet.. come on guys.. or even better yet come on women.. No women with nice cars?
I thought for a minute you meant we should start posting photos of our women lol 
Nothing would cause the WAF of this site to drop like a rock quicker than posting pictures of other women.....
They are only cool in light blue.

Nope. Very hard to come by in The Netherlands... 
So which lucky folk in a Murcia have put down a deposit on a Ford Bronco?
I hope we get them down under, I think I want one more than a Mustang GT! 

I've been thinking about this one. Maybe the WildTrak model...
I talked to a buddy of mine at a local Ford dealer, and he said new reservations on the most popular models won't get delivered until end of 1Q22 at this point.
So this one has dropped off my radar for the time being.
Some will lag into 2Q21, and they are no longer accepting reservations for the First Edition model, which leaves the WildTrak as the only V6 option (the rest are I4's).
That would be fine. The 1Q22 I was told would not be fine (with me).
1Q22 would definitely be a no go for me too, but I figure if they're saying 2Q21 delivery probably isn't until 3Q
Regardless, I definitely think they are cool. I'm sure before long we'll start seeing them all over the place as deliveries start.
I think it would be a fun vehicle.
The original was fun before it got too big, and this looks like they're going back to the small footprint so there's hope.
It looks like a blast, especially with the off-road pack!





