Cars of Hubitat

Yup. '92 plate, Reliant Robin MK.II. One of the last to come off the Tamworth production line before it got sold out.

For all the bad press they get I've found them to be great little cars, simple to fix and pretty reliable for the most part. Not to mention it'll make even the most diehard petrol snob grin like a child when they actually drive it. They're harder to roll than you might think with the standard engine, all the weight is in the ladder chassis (fiberglass body) so it feels like a slightly odd go cart and doesn't really have the power to tip it over unless you're exceptionally stupid.

I'm certainly not a "petrol-head". We got our first BEV in 2014, went fully electric in 2018 and just recently we've crossed 100,000 electric-powered miles. My wife likes red; that's hers on the left.

I didn't realize I was in a community full of rich people. No wonder I don't fit in lol. :wink:

I would, but... It isn't funny, and your Prius is punishment enough for you. :wink:

Well we prolly would be rich if we didn’t spend all our money on cars and zwave devices. :rofl:

LOL!!! When my wife wanted a swimming pool at our new house I told her no - too expensive.

She then proceeded to add up what I've spent on cars over the last 20 years (although it isn't fair to just add up the purchase cost, as I did sell a number of them and recouped some value....).

Yada yada yada. We have now had a pool for 2.5 years.

Ya thats nothing. Here is.one of the funniest scenes I've ever seen. Trip to lake superior . He got too close to.mouth of river . They all bailed. Sadly it never ran right after that.

Not just a three-wheeler, but also the holder of the official record for the largest non-commercial rocket ever launched from Europe! Didn't get quite as far as Elon Musk's Tesla Roadster on the first Falcon Heavy...but they did launch the Reliant Robin first.....

Mine was a cool metallic blue.

But I do own a spring compressor somewhere. Luckily, the car I work on has coilovers, so less risk of putting an eye out from a McPherson strut!

Besides coil over springs .... never fff with garage door springs. Many a person has been decapitated from those letting Loose.

I drive a Prius clone (Ford C-Max Hybrid). Literally Ford bought the hybrid drivetrain from the same company as Toyota.

Much nicer than Del Boy's!




I don't drive much (BTW its not broken, putting a hitch on it. )

Never been much of a car guy, but love my Genesis G80.

Ooh, that stinks. Yeah, my Jeep never stalled, fortunately, so I pulled it out and kept going. Just had to pull out the carpets and hose it out when I got home.

You definitely win :grin:
Fabulous car (& house).

Wow...just wowl. Once you have enough people, enough time, and enough technology, you can expect almost anything to happen. :wink:

Yabbut there's no room for the baby seat! :wink:

So I assume (if you're like my brother and his motorcycles) the bike sleeps in the tent, and you sleep out in the rain? :wink:

no. we got room to sleep together.. :stuck_out_tongue: hahah