Black Friday sales [November 2023 Edition]

Feel free to add your favorite Black Friday 2023 deals that caught your attention by editing this Wiki post

blast-promo-image

Just ordered a few more things (I love me some nanoleaf panels and christmas lights)

Canadian Link

Philips Hue

Yale

Hubitat Elevation C-8 EU 9 EUR OFF at the checkout

8 Likes

Hopefully there's a Hubitat deal. I've been waiting for the perfect moment to buy my C-8.

5 Likes

Roborock
Roborock has some really good pre-Black friday and Black Friday sales

2 Likes

I just had my q7 max+ delivered today. Found an additional $10 off coupon online.

1 Like

Looking for any z-wave devices for black friday. Anything good out there?

Ditto on waiting for a C8 deal.

What’s difference between that and the Q8 Max +? Know you had a Q7 Max + too. Considering buying a Q8 Max + while they are on sale.

Sorry, I wasn't paying attention to my own typing.... It's the q7 max+

That said, so far it isn't bad. Much better than my eufy's

2 Likes
6 Likes

The devil I know!

Does Zooz play well with Hubitat

Very well

Very well - they are my go-to ZW devices.

1 Like

If I only have the Hubitat Elevation (which I do), what would you recommend next? Do I need the zooz hub also? Or can I just go wild and buy devices?

This here is pretty tempting. We have a pretty small house and it would cover both locks Zooz 800 Series Z-Wave Plus Range Extender ZAC38 - The Smartest House

Yep, those are nice as they can double as a power-outage monitor too. I wish they were a bit more svelte in form, but so it goes. Excellent driver for them here.

1 Like

The Zooz hub is not required if you already have a Hubitat Elevation hub. You can go wild and buy devices!

You can also check the compatible list that includes both those directly supported by Hubitat and those where the community created drivers:

3 Likes

It looks like the biggest difference is the Q8max+ has stronger suction. I guess that would be a YMMV thing. We have all hardwood or luxury vinyl tile so the suction on the Q7Max+ is fine for us. If you have carpeting, I could see where the stronger suction may be a bonus. Overall, I've been pretty happy with my Q7 max+.

1 Like

We have a ruggable that it does pretty well with.

Thats actually good to know. we have several they we haven't had down because of the not house broken fosters we've had. but we are going t put them back down now that they will all be gone.

We pulled ours from the washer the other day (it's one of the thick ones). Dried it then put it down..... Farking GSD walks in and tracks mud all over it while our backs were turned...sigh... Back to the washing machine...

3 Likes