[2.2.4.139] Woke up to Slowwwww world - delays & non-responsive

All devices have something in the clusters column correct?

It's just an enhanced version of the existing page. Makes it a little easier to filter and only runs when you click it.

2 Likes

Yes.

A little while ago I looked at the history of this thread. For me, my problem started when I updated from 2.2.3.

Guessing you've enabled debug logging on the ecolinks and nothing weird is showing up. Just trying to get some data to narrow down where the issue is. Easier for support to go figure out what they hosed up in the firmware with it.

Not really. I never remember...usually early in morning or late at night. Debug logging only lasts for an hour before it's programmatically shut off.

Hmm that in its self is a clue. What stuff do you have going on in regards to modes? Those ecolinks don't really care if they're sleeping. Soon as they get triggered they wake up and send the event. It has to be something else.

Mine go to sleep and I have em scattered all over but they still trigger immediately.

I lied, it's only a half hour in the stock driver. No modes.

You have the ecolinks running on the latest firmware version?

Yea about 8 of them. The one on my bedroom door turns on the lights in the living room when I get up. One on the laundry room triggers the garage lights and opens the garage door so I can take out the trash. Another turns on the coffee maker when I get a coffee cup. One on the pantry door turns on and off the pantry light. I use one with a pressure mat on my bed to turn off the bedroom lights and turn on the fan.

Well, if they're running on you setup at 2.2.4.158, then I don't know.

You haven't don a version report on any of your Ecolinks, have you. Mine said this:

Not familiar with the version report. Where do you find that?

Basic z-wave parameter driver.
Any way, 10.01 firmware version.

Clicking get version report doesn't do anything on my screen or logs.

That's because you have to wake up the sensor. Taking off the cover works.

Exactly the same as mine.

You're using the generic zwave contact sensor driver?

yup

Is the trigger on all your slow rules only the contact sensors or other rules running slow too?

I noticed you have a lot of dusk to dawn rules. I wonder if there's something up with those variables causing an issue.