[2.2.4.139] Woke up to Slowwwww world - delays & non-responsive

Well noted, Victor - I'll give this a try as soon as I return home this evening.

Warmly,

Rob

Victor - decided to do the backup/restore to potentially clean up things that might be lingering in my database.

The process is either very confusing, or not working. Appreciate it if you could confirm which it is. :slight_smile:

1. I used the Download option on the Backup and Restore page to save a backup.
  2. Chose the file I had just downloaded to restore:
  3. Clicked Restore File...
  4. Got the "are you sure..." Clicked OK to confirm.
  5. Progress screen appeared.
  6. Then I get dropped to this screen below. There is no "Done" or "Backup Complete" notification of any kind, and I can't tell if anything happened.

C7 on .141, is this the normal process?

It should go to the home page instead of showing a blank list of backups. I'll fix that.
But restore is done by the point this screen appears.

3 Likes

Good to know, thanks. Would be best if there was a "Completed" or other message to confirm success. Going to the home page is better, but would still leave me wondering and worried if the process completed or not.

Thanks for your help!

Dana

Hello, I am new to Hubitat, last night I updated to 2.2.4.148 and all my Qubino dual switches were unusable. I rolled back to 2.2.3 and the problem was solved. Any recommendations?

Looks like there is a pending fix for some of he Qubino drivers:

? not quite sure how you did that as the latest is 2.2.4.141 :smiley:

reach out to support, they need to know things like this.

@bcopeland maybe one for you?

Edit: looks like your already on it :slight_smile:

@kchu001

New release, 2.2.4.142 out, includes:

• Qubino Dual Relay fixed child devices.

Might be the fix?

@BorrisTheCat, thanks for your correction on the version. So that @bcopeland have an idea. The switches where showing the opposite on the dashboard (e.g. on when the lights were off and they wouldn’t respond to any command).

1 Like

Well, verrrrrrrry slow again this morning.
Dashboard actions are quick. Automations, slow.
I reverted back to 141 yesterday. Things were nice and snappy before I went to bed.
Wake up....slowwwwwwww.

edit: These problems started the morning after I upgraded to 141 a couple days ago. I'm going back to 2.2.3.

Is this the Package Manager doing its thing?
That something else I installed recently.

Those appear to be normal Package Manager messages, and midnight is its default run time (can be changed in the app).

1 Like

I did verify that.

Reverted back to 2.2.3.148. Things are snappy again. We'll see how things are tomorrow morning. I'll wait on upgrading any more until after that, anyway.

Edit: I lost all my dashboards. See thread:

Edit2: Seems to have come back after hub restart.

1 Like

Things were snappy this morning at 2.2.3.
Upgraded to 2.2.4.143. After a while....slowwwww to the point of not working.
Have to go now. Will look at some more when I get home.

Odd...not seeing that issue any more since that one time it happened to me. There must be a device or setting on your system that is not playing nicely w/2.2.4.

2.2.4.145 has some updates that could be what you need...

Bug Fixes

• C7: Multiple issues were fixed for Z-Wave Repair.
  • C7: Enhancements were made to outbound Z-Wave queues to better handle groups and slow devices.

Hey friends.

Z-Wave performance is still a hot mess on my C7 with 2.2.4.145.

In all releases of 2.2.4, Z-Wave starts to crawl until it reaches an unstable state after a few scenes or rules have been triggered.

This was an issue in 2.2.3 for me as well.

Furthermore, my Leviton VRSC-4's (which worked perfectly in 2.2.3) are completely non-functional on 2.2.4 :frowning:

Can you post a screenshot of your settings, zwave details?

I rebooted right before I left which seemed to help. The morning after is key. I didn't even realize it was up to 145.

With pleasure, @lewis.heidrick. Here you go!

I see there's a bunch of 'Failed' devices, which is uncommon. Typically they all log as "OK"; and I've done Z-Wave Repairs & reboots ad infinitum as part of this troubleshooting process.