Zwave TABLETOP Controllers

That is kind of nice with having it mounted in there. I guess you can use the 34 as just the remote part of it too just depends on what you are used to and how it fits.

Bumping this one to the top, because I have also been looking for a tabletop enclosure and not having luck.

Having never seen the Insteon enclosure until tonight, it makes me feel as if the work I put into designing a unit for 3D printing was a bit wasted. lol

I'll spin up a thread for it, but will toss some pictures in here. The designs will soon be uploaded, and support any/all standard wall switch/outlets and cover plates. Some near future designs I'm still working on will add a QC compatible USB charger with both USB-C and USB A ports for quick charging devices, all built in internally.

This one has a Zooz switch in it and will go up on the headboard in the bedroom for controlling all of the room lights and headboard lamps while in bed. The output is a three outlet strip for all of the dumb lamps around the bed. The input is 6+ feet of cord with low profile grounded plug.

I have a couple of Zooz Zen32 scene switches that will find homes in these as well for end tables in the living room. Switches within reach for controlling everything from reading a book to watching a movie to entertaining friends.

Any chance you would be willing to print those for a fee? I could use one of those for my nightstand Zen32 but don't have access to a 3D printer.

1 Like

I'd be interested in a couple as well. Also do not have a 3D printer yet.