Zooz 4 in 1 sensor error

A few weeks ago the battery in a Zooz 4 in 1 sensor that I have on my C5 hub needed a battery change, For some whatever reason after the change it would not come back online. I had to factory reset and re-pair it. This is the original Zooz 4 in 1, needs to be ran on a C5. When it paired it is now using the HE driver ZooZ 4-in-1 Sensor New. I have a second sensor, the exact same one connected to the same C5 hub, and it is using a driver called Zooz 4-in-1 Sensor, it doesn't say New. I have started noticing over the last couple of weeks that I am getting errors in the logs for this device using the NEW driver. I do not get them on the one using the original.

The driver without the new extension is no longer in the list of system drivers, even though the other sensor says it is using the non NEW driver. so I can't switch this sensor back to it. Any ideas?

Error:

@terminal3 I had the same thing happen the other day. Changed battery and it dropped it the z-wave network. (Mine is paired to the c7). When it paired (via stick as secondary controller) it picked up the native driver. I simply switched it to @jtp10181 's driver? Hit save the. Configure and went on with the rest of my day. Eazy peezy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.