Zigbee sockets

Turned up and fitted and it is working OK.
It paired using the built in "Generic Zigbee Multi-Endpoint Switch".

1 Like

Bought a double socket and works great. I’ve bought more to replace my Energenie sockets :blush:

2 Likes

Awesome, do they look and feel good? How much did you pay?

1 Like

Yes on both counts. By far the best I have gotten hold of.

Bought mine from here: Click Smart+ 13A 2 Gang Zigbee Smart Switched Socket Outlet Click Smart+ 13A 2 Gang Zigbee Smart Switched Socket Outlet CMA30036 [CMA30036] - £21.67 : Click4Electrics, Online Electrical Wholesaler

4 Likes

Anyone tried one of their relays yet? The standard "switch handler" seems to work for me as a smart switch but can't seem to get it to work with a physical switch

I don’t have one of those, but I have one of these...

I wonder if they are the same...although the connector layouts are different. Mine works using a generic Zigbee switch driver. It’s a Tuya thing from China.

Hi Joe, I've just picked up this post. Quite some time has passed. I was wondering how the sockets are performing? I'm always nervous about buying hard wired gear which isn't a major brand. Electrical fires etc. How you getting on?

1 Like

Perfect, no issues since install at all! Would recommend

1 Like

Am I right in thinking they don't have power monitoring?

They're a lot cheaper than the Aurora equivalent, I'm just trying to work out if I actually need power monitoring... :wink:

Are you talking about the ones I have? If so then no. I use Smartthings sockets for power monitoring on devices that I think need it like Washing Machines and Server Racks.

I’ve just bought a few click smart+ sockets and have them all up and running great.

Is there anyway of changing the names of the individual sockets under the parent Device from their default.

Generic zigbee multi-endpoint EP01
Generic zigbee multi-endpoint EP02

Thanks

1 Like

I've been able to enter a device label but not change the Device Name which is good enough for me.

Power reporting over low bandwidth networks is really to be discouraged. It clogs the network unless used sparingly. Direct route to hub devices are advised. ZigBee is faster than ZWave but WiFi or Thread / Matter will be preferable. WiFi has huge bandwidth & power guaranteed so is an obvious choice

Thanks , After trying again I can now change the device label. Before I was using a mobile browser and for some reason it wouldn’t let me select the field to add a label which I thought was a bit odd.

I’ve now tried it on a desktop browser which allowed me to label each socket.

Thankyou

2 Likes

About to buy 4 more for my summerhouse, haven't found anything that comes close to these yet in the UK!

These sound perfect. I wish things like this were a bit cheaper and i'd deck the whole house with them :smiley:

Might pick up a couple though, do they repeat?

1 Like

Yes they repeat, sorry for slow reply!

Could you share a link please? Also how sure they working out for you? I’m looking for something reliable, safe and plays well with HE..

(this is in reference to the smartthings power monitoring plugs you mentioned by the way)

Either Amazon or EBay my friend, they play absolutely fine with Hubitat.

1 Like