What would be causing my zigbee routers to be changing zigbee device ID's 5 times in 5 minutes.
This is a screen shot of 6 minutes, and it has my XBee router changing so fast, it can't keep up. All highlighted is the XBee. I've removed the tradfri router that was also doing likewise.
It's causing mayhem in my zigbee network. This is a C-5 hub.
I've tried rebooting many times.
I've tried shutting down the hub for >20 mins and removing power supply.
I've tried disabling and re-enabling zigbee network.
I've removed and re-added the zigbee router. Checking settings.
I've emailed support. Nothing yet, but it's the weekend, so no biggie.
In the time taken to type this post, it's changed 3 more times. I'm on the latest platform.
Edit, for clarification: I only have 1 XBee, and yet, each yellow highlight is the same Xbee with a new device ID.