I wanted to test my zigbee water sensors this morning, saw they weren't alerting and then noticed that the hub says my zigbee network is offline.

I had a pending platform update, which I performed but same problem as soon as it boots up. I also tried a manual reboot but it made no difference. The logs don't show anything concerning and the alert details aren't very helpful ("Zigbee network is offline. ").

This is a new C8 unit that was working. I don't know exactly when it stopped since I don't open the app that often or check my water sensors manually.

Any ideas what I can try? I tried searching the community but I didn't immediately see any relevant fixes.

I tried manually rebooting the hub through the GUI, unplugging it and plugging it back in. It also doesn't seem warm so I don't think it's overheating either.

Any ideas?

Ultimately (I expect) you need assistance from Hubitat Support staff, so hoping they will respond sometime soon, alongside input from HE Community members.

The point of my post is to point out that you may be interested in @thebearmay 's Hub Information Driver to keep an eye on some key Hub metrics.

I tried looking at the Zigbee Network State in settings and the Status is stuck at "INITIALISING". I tried "Reboot radio" but after rebooting, it just went back into the same INITIALISING state.

@bobbyD

Please send me a private message along with your hub's MAC address, or when you have a chance, please create a case by visiting the following page and a staff will be able to further assist you:

Sent - thanks for the prompt response!

Do you know how long it takes for support to respond? I haven't received a reply from them in 2 days (or to my DM to you yesterday).

I didn't receive a DM, but we have your case and we've been investigating. You should expect a reply to your case, shortly.

Sorry to keep bothering you but support hasn't responded in over a week (when they sent the initial response rejecting my warranty request).

They suggested that my hub was overloaded but I showed that disabling all apps and devices did not remedy the issue. I even did a soft reset and zigbee is still offline.

I've sent multiple screenshots, logs, etc. and I've pinged them twice.

The reason I'm anxious is because my smarthome is offline since I don't want to perturb the issue further (it's still in the soft reset state) and I'm outside the 90 day warranty window now - but I was within it when the initial support request.