Zigbee Leak sensor

Anyone use one of these? Just ordered one. I assume it's a rebranded tuya as per the description.

Water Leak Detector Zigbee Wireless Intelligent Linkage Water Leak Sensor Water Overflow Detector for Toilets Bathrooms Kitchens Basements https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B098TLC56J/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_NYMZ413ZEG758VDF72TX?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Or this one?

Smart Leak Sensors,Zigbee Wireless Water Leak Detector,Smart Leak and Drip Alert Alarm,Ewelink APP Remote Monitor for Home,Basement (Zigbee Hub Required) https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B08Y1VHXSK/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_EDHEC8ZN7Z0MQB3AEFM4

I use this on that looks just the same.

I works as expected with the "Generic Zigbee Moisture Sensor" driver

2 Likes

I have been working with what looks to be the same sensor. Based on the research I did, it identifies as:

• model: TS0207
  • manufacturer: _TYZB01_sqmd19i1

I've seen it under the names Tuya, Blitzwolf, Konke, CR Smart Home. I want to make sure it stays connected, so I have been working on a driver. It's still a work in process. Tuya Blitzwolf ZigBee Leak Detector

3 Likes

I'm testing the same one (sold as the Ewelink brand) on ST using the built in drivers. Works fine so far. Battery life isn't as long as I would like, but they're just using a CR2032.

I ordered them from Ewelink Zigbee Smart Home Water Leak Sensor Wireless Flooding Detector Water Leakage Detection Alert Water Level Overflow Alarm|Sensor & Detector| - AliExpress. ~$16 US/each.

Another favourite zigbee leak sensor with HE is the linkind mentioned here. Linkind water leak detector $15 Love the two AAA batteries.

1 Like

I agree, I just got a low battery notification this morning after only a few months. This is under the basth so a pain to replace, I think i‘ll go back to a smarthings sensor for this location it would be worth the extra cost.

A couple of things to consider. Sometimes the batteries that are included - if any are - might be old. Also, just because something reports low battery doesn’t mean it might not last for quite some time.

1 Like