Zigbee Dry Contact?

If you connect 120VAC to N and L (Power Supply) and your sump pump relay contacts to S1 and L (Signal) then you should see the ZigBee Switch Module state change in HE when the sump pump relay opens and closes.
Just be aware that the sump pump relay will be switching 120VAC.

Edit: And if that's a metal enclosure you might want to mount the ZigBee module outside of it.

5 Likes

Thank you @Ranchitat works like a charm and yes, mounted outside.

@Ranchitat similar situation different pump. Was wondering if you could confirm or correct me with the wiring.

Connecting terminal 2 to L
Connecting terminal 3 to S1
Connecting terminal 8 to N

Screenshot 2023-08-20 at 9.50.04 PM

Sorry, not sure what 2, 3 (appear to be tied together :thinking: ) and 8 are for.
I'd hate to steer you wrong, maybe a little more explanation of what you're attempting...?

1 Like

Duh me! yes 2&3 are tied together. I am trying to get the relay to turn on when the high alarm goes off (light and buzzer) so I can create a remote notification. Ideally us the float connected to 3 & 4 (YG)R as a switch for the relay.

Not sure if you just pulled a stock photo (or perhaps this was an intentional choice), but the Moes relay you picture above is wifi, not zigbee.

I have a bunch of these in wifi and zigbee. Yes this is a wifi one, the layout is the same for both.

Thanks

Three to the switch(S1) and line(L) and neutral(N) to the appropriate connection points.

And note the Note.

Thank you, will give it a shot and also note the β€œNote” :smile:

Tried it and it did not work. So terminal 2 & 3 has 120v constant. 3&4 is the high water float switch.