ZigBee 2 Gang Smart Switch

Guys, I'm migrating from the Smartthings platform to Hubitat and I'm having difficulties in finding a driver compatible with my module ZigBee 2 Gang Smart Switch - Model ZW-EU-02 from Zemismart.
Does anyone have this driver available to provide me?

• endpointId: 01
  • application: 00
  • manufacturer: 3A Smart Home DE
  • model: LXN59-2S7LX1.0
  • powerCluster: none
1 Like

Have you tried the "Generic Zigbee Multi-endpoint Switch" driver?

Change to that driver, click "Configure" on the device page. It should create two child switches. You can test if they can be controlled.

I hope this works!

3 Likes

Tried the mentioned driver and it worked.
thanks

2 Likes

Hi there

reviving this to see if you were also able to separate automate the two button/child devices. im having an issue where when I switch on a child device using basic automatic, both child devices switch on.

@user5197 Most probably your device is different, you must provide more information as the OP in this thread did in the first post.

thanks for replying, here is what I see in the data section of rhe parent device which is 2 gang tuya zigbee switch:

endpointId: 01
application: 50
inClusters: 0003,0004,0005,0006,0000
isMultiEP: true
manufacturer: _TZ3000_zmlunnhy
model: TS0012
outClusters: 0019,000A
softwareBuild:

You can try this driver.

First, install the driver.
Next, manually change this device driver to the "Zemismart ZigBee Wall Switch Multi-Gang"
Last, pair the switch again to HE.

Pairing again is obligatory, simply changing the driver will not work for this device.

Brilliant! That worked like a charm. Would you also suggest changing the driver of the 1 gang switches? I am currently using the generic zigbee driver.

1 Like

If the 1 gang switch is working fine with the stock driver, donโ€™t change it.

I suppose that now even the 2-gang switch will be working fine with the inbuilt Zigbee multi endpoint zigbee driver, after the device was enchanted by the Tuya Magic Spell : ) If you have time and want to experiment, you can try it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.