Zemismart Roller Blind Motor

I was able to get a more elaborated log by using the Set Level command. It seems like the 514 case (moving to position) is triggered, but the 515 case (arrived at position) is never triggered.

I don't know anything about Groovy, but adding "sendEvent(name: "position", value: currentLevel)" under levelEventMoving allowed me to keep track of the position.

Any advice on why 515 is not triggered?

Hi, I have one of these and modified the device handler that is on the product page on the Zemismart website. I did it based on the device handler adjusted by Mark to the 38mm tube motor. It's working, I'm just having problem with Alexa and Homebridge.

hubitat/Zemismart Vertical Blind.groovy at master ยท joaomf/hubitat ยท GitHub

2 Likes

Thank you, @joaomf. Your handler works, except for the "set level" command. For me, it is important as I'd like to set up automations based on time of the day. I'll try to look at the two handlers and see if I can get it to work...

1 Like

Corrected this now. Will update repository. Updated, you can try now.

1 Like

Now I'd like to implement the battery level once this device is battery operated. I've tried but I don't know how,

1 Like

What changes did you make i could try to put them into one

I made the attempt at another copy of the driver, the one from the link above only has the "battery" capability line. Could you try it or would you like to see the other copy?

Was thinking could fork them all into one if possible or at least try keep the development in parallel

The changes were:

Lines -

19 - comment
20 - added
21 - added
28 - comment
31-32 - added
43-44 - changed
55-85 - comment
149-151 - added
189 - added .intValue()
196-202 - added (not working)
235-236 - added

Hi, was it possible to fork them all into one ?

Not had chance to look and compare

Just bought the Zigbee version, now I am trying to find some blinds with a 38mm pole :joy:

Only place I found was blinds n bits

Was just on this site as you replied :joy: https://blindsnbits.co.uk/product/slotted-roller-tube-32mm38mm/

Surely there is somewhere which does it on a 38mm tube, don't really fancy buying the pole and a blind and transferring it over but will if I have to (Kind of committed now!) Will keep on the hunt.

I vaguely remember seeing a Smartthings forum topic with a website on but cant seem to locate it again, typical.

Only place I found was that I tried to find a few place to buy the whole blind to get the tube

Edit, I did use this for a narrow window , just had to put a screw in to lock it to the motor

1 Like

I've installed 4 of these roller tubes with my custom blinds setup. They work perfectly with the 38mm Zemismart Roller Blind Motors. I also can add that the zigbee version works great in Hubitat, although the Dashboard template could use some tweeking.

https://www.metechs.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=18&products_id=416642

2 Likes

Can you tell me how did you pair it? I bought the same 1, but I can't find any info on how to pair it to HE. it's working out of the box with the remote but I would like to get it into HE. I tried clicking the reset button while pairing I have the driver already installed.

@iecus You pair the zigbee motors into HE the same way as the instructions provided show pairing into Tuya App. Although since its not WIFI you cannot use the app to control the motors only HE (aka zigbee hub).

Simply press the setting (red) button three times, the motor will shake (jog) once. Then go to discovery devices, zigbee device in HE and start the pairing process. It may take a few seconds, but it will discover the motor and then you can name it and select the driver.

The driver is the ported "Zemesmart Zigbee Blind":

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/shin4299/XiaomiSJ/master/devicetypes/shinjjang/zemismart-zigbee-blind.src/zemismart-zigbee-blind.groovy

Start he pairing 1st the click 3 times

The instructions say "Keep pressing converter [set key] for 5 seconds until convertor [indicator light] flashes blue, release it. Converter [indicator light] flashes quickly about 3 minutes, and entered distribution mode."