Zemismart Roller Blind Motor

I think you can install the motor back where it was and leave it working this way. There should be no difference with the other motors behaviour that use the old driver.

If your HE hub is not too much overloaded, you can leave the Debug option turned on for a couple of days. If something odd happens again, we’ll be able to troubleshoot the issue much better now.

Could you share the exact model number so i know I'm getting the right one? Even following your link presents us with 3 product variations and I'm not trying to fight these things for hours to discover i have the wrong variant!

1 Like

Here’s a picture of the box label:

@kkossev @s1godfrey

One question as I'm about to buy several of these...it looks like we need a remote in order to set upper and lower limits. Can i just buy one package deal with the single channel remote (rather than the 9 channel) and a bunch more of the "just motor" configuration, then use the one remote to set limits on each of them?

I'm looking at these units, any concerns they'll work reliably?

Edit for future readers: it works with one remote

You may want to confirm this with the vendor. I would assume it will all work with pairing one remote, but I only have one roller shade, so no way to test…

1 Like

Depending the remote they send to you won't be possible to change the remote channel. So, if you send a command to one shade all the shades will receive this command...

I have a spare remote for multiple channels I can give to you, but I believe that the cost of shipping it from Brazil would be greater than buying it directly from Zemismart...

I got another motor, this one with the following fingerprint:

• endpointId: 01
  • model: TS0601
  • application: 48
  • manufacturer: _TZE200_68nvbio9

The driver works well, except one strange behavior: I can't send commands to change the position with interval values less than 6, and can't stop in certain positions! By example, I can't set the position to 99, 98, 97, 96 or 95, the motor stays unresponsive; but if I set to 94, it responds normally.

These positions are normally reached using the remote control. Some tip, @kkossev ?

There are two preferences: Max Closed Position (default 1%) and Min Open Position (default 99%). What are your settings?

It'd be fine if it triggers all of them, just not if it only triggers the one it came with, no? I could just plug them in one at a time to program the limits (assuming they store the limits after being unplugged, and it'd be really annoying if they don't!) or just block the ir receiver. My bigger concern is if i buy 5 blinds and one single channel remote, and i can only program one blind because the other 4 don't work with that remote

Both are at the default values

So you may pair each one of the shades with the same control without problems.