Z-Wave Eurotronic comet Smart Radiator Thermostat

Hi.
Im now checking your driver and I have got few questions:

1. Refresh interval = polling interval ?
  2. Valve status is updated only after refresh ? Poll?

Yea refresh interval is like POLL
The valve is the % the vale is open or closed

can valve change be reported not only after refreshing?
i have been testing different drivers for trvs and as far as i know polling was "crashing" my hub - make z wave devices unavailable.

It's not really pulling its is asking for temp and valve position, you won't get updates unless you ask, I can't remember the options but set it to the longest option

Understand , thanks !

First problem, when changing temp not always on dashboard i can see new temperature that was set. vale is open for 70% and on the dashboard i can see previous temp 8 degrees.

How are you changing the temp? If the valve position is updating looks like a week mesh and the set point got lost? Give it another poll cycle and see if it updates

What's showing on logging screen on HE

on first change i have this issue but now i have changed temp for about 7 times and everything looks fine.
i will update You :wink:

got one:

and after refreshing:

now after about 20 min value was refresh to correct one

How often did you set for poll?
The value wont change from zero because its closed as the room (23.27) is hotter than set point (20)

valve of course not, but heating set point should be changed.
i have change it to 8 and on dashboard You/I can see 20

What does logging show when you change it

now :smiley: i have got big problem because non of my zwave devices are responding :smiley:

uffff now its working :smiley:

How are you changing it? Set it to 14 and show the logs for it

i have got this kind of rule:

logs after running the rule:

on dashboard:

no i can not use this driver , now i have my zwave devices stack again

Why are you using a rule, just use the dashboard button up twice and send the logs

Looking at your earlier logs, looks like you need a z-wave repair and a repeater near the device