Z-Wave Devices w/ Missing or Incomplete Drivers

Nothing more than the user documentation that came with it (the Link actually has a PDF version that matches what I had).

The FCC link for the CA9000 has not much of use.

Not anything of relevance over on ST (or Vera, Homeseer, or Amazon) about it that I could find, no results on github. Only reference for HomeAssistant is the identifier for it (Product id="9000" name="CA9000 PIR Occupancy Sensor" type="4341").

It was probably less than a month ago that I finally tossed them and deleted my code attempts. Sorry.

1 Like

Hmm .. Ok .. Must have missed it.. checking again...

Ok. .that manual didn't help.. nothing about the protocol ...

1 Like

Big shout out to @bcopeland as he created a working driver for the Everspring ST815 in record time.

3 Likes

Thanks @Brandon

2 Likes

Ok.. 1 device down..

2 Likes

Reading through the list here to see if there is another I can attack easy without having the device...

Went through the docs on this.. A bit too much to try without the device.. So, I ordered one..

3 Likes

Taking a peek

1 Like

Also taking a peek at this one

2 Likes

finger print

1 Like

mine is on a dock :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I nominate the Leviton DZ6HD dimmer. There is a Hubitat official one, but it does not expose all the capabilities of the device. The manual with Z-Wave commands is here. There is 1000W version too.

Note that there is a driver floating around that was ported over from SmartThings. It has some problems, not the least of which are UI issues. But it does have a lot of things already documented. The SmartThings one is here. A Hubitat discussion that includes the driver and identifies some of the issues starts here.

There 2 things that the Hubitat driver has that are not built into the device or the ST driver. 1) Start level up/down/stop, and 2) flash.

What I'd like to see for especially "Preset Light Level" is the ability to set the value using a Custom Action in RM. That would be useful to change power-on values based on mode for users who use the physical dimmer button. Simulations using Hubitat apps or rules are mostly mediocre IMO. TIA

1 Like

Taking a peek.. This may be one I can throw together real quick

1 Like

@bill.d can you get me a fingerprint?

1 Like

That will probably get me close enough.. But the best fingerprints are done by switching to "Device" driver and clicking get info and it will show an exact fingerprint in the log

2 Likes

Here you go

1 Like

@bill.d see PM

1 Like

Hey Bryan,

Pandora's Box here?!?!?

I would love to see an Enerwave ZW15RM/ZW20RM Driver that has the full parameter functionality. Note that the ZW15RM is the 15A Version of the Receptacle and the ZW20RM is the 20A Version. Also, there is another Z-Wave Plus version of this device as well which probably needs a different driver. If you are going to make a bunch more driver which I thank you very much for, can you consider something that I have needed in drivers since testing Hubitat? I would like to have an option for resolution for values. Some people like whole numbers only for Watts for example, I would like at least 10ths or 2-3 decimals or the max resolution of the values. I don't like that it is the developer that writes the driver that picks which way they want to represent those values. What do you think?

Documentation for device here:

Enerwave - ZW15RM - Installation Instructions

Thanks so much for everything you do!

-Travis

2 Likes