YADD (Yet Another Dashboard Discussion! )

Asking for clarifications helps others, not only the poster, so that is highly appreciated. Providing constructive criticism is how progress is made, so that is highly encouraged. Users debating is what makes this community vibrant, so that is highly valued.

Making non-factual assumptions, not only makes the argument less effective, but is also the leading cause of some threads getting prematurely closed before they escalate into personal attacks, so that is strongly discouraged.

3 Likes

But don't fear, you have a safe place to post these... :wink: As long as they are also amusing....

1 Like

Awesome, thanks for the additional replies. Not sure what part of my post has been deemed as an 'inaccurate assumption' , but I feel like I need to let that go for the purposes of community standards.

Moving on.

My memory is a little hazy on this, and I'm not so sure I've just imagined it... Actiontiles. Wasn't this at some point intended to be an official integration?

I used actiontiles years ago, probably on smartthings. I'm sure I recall something about this.

1 Like

We have not received the go ahead request to take ActionTiles out of beta. That is a question for ActionTiles folks, more than us. We just flip a switch when they inform us that their beta program has been completed.

ah, abandoned, it seems.

/ curiosity