Woot! Received most coveted Hubitat forum badge. I'm proud, but humble

I've prepared a short speech, Please clear your calendars for the rest of the day. Ahem...

:wink:

19 Likes

When has lack of knowledge or expertise stopped anyone from forming an opinion and then digging their heels in regardless of any evidence to the contrary? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

14 Likes

I know, right!? My wife's been telling me how to be a good husband for decades, and she's never been one herself. Sheesh!!

:wink:

2 Likes

Quit talking about me like that. :angry: I can see you all doing it, I'm not invisible!!!

:grin:

5 Likes

lol, too funny, what can you have said to receive that one!

2 Likes

Am soo envious - and I thought my inane babbling would be enough.. apparently not. sigh. Well you've given me something to shoot for. :dizzy:

Congrats!!!

4 Likes

I am excited that I can set a bar that will inspire others to new lows!

Probably a cumulative thing, kind of like a life-time achievement award for, amongst other things,:

• Saying something was broken with a driver of FW version when in fact I had three competing automations all trying to use the same device at the same time
  • Telling folks they should reboot their hub when they said in their problem description: "I just rebooted my hub and it didn't help."
  • Asking how to do something that was just fully detailed one post above mine
  • PM-ing HE staff repeatedly during betas and typing in all caps "WHAT'S ALL THIS THEN!?"
7 Likes

And there are 278 others? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

An embarrassment of riches, ain't it? :smiley: HE is SO lucky.

I thought this wasn't supposed to be a political forum :slight_smile:

5 Likes

it's never stopped me. What gets me is after all the effort in a confusing and ill informed rant, I have to go lay down!

5 Likes