New Badge is Nice

we should just close the badge now so no one else can get it...the number of people who have it is nice

6 Likes

The power of the community doesn't come from the number of users, but from the number of users who help each other. Thank you all for making this community as vibrant as it is today!

11 Likes

totally agree @bobbyD . i'm just doing it for the memes since 69 (nice) people have it

9 Likes

What's really amazing about this forum is that you guys are present, Bobby. You, Mike, Bryan, Bruce, Victor, (shoot - who am I forgetting?!).

This is a rare and wonderful thing...the actual team that created and continuously updates the platform is here, active, and SO helpful.

:smiley: :+1: :+1: :+1:

10 Likes

When you look at your badges (I should probably say "stinking badges" :wink: ) and click on the badge, it shows how many have it.

I pretty much spend four or five hours a day just staring at my (stinking) badges. :smiley:

5 Likes

Wait - I thought THIS stinking badge was your favorite?

2 Likes

Well yes, of course. Especially since I am the only hubitat member to ever receive that one. :wink:

3 Likes

all these people

2 Likes

Did not know about Christy Maxwell...damn, those Maxwells are multiplying like shmoos!

3 Likes

Or meeseeks... times they are a changin'

2 Likes

Why is this gif in like 8k? Is this the NFT? :rofl:

1 Like

Happy Friday! You asked for it, now you have it :slight_smile:

12 Likes

NO WAY!!!!!!

Oh man, this one is going into the Christmas letter!! :smiley: :smiley: :+1: :+1:

I'm not worthy (but then again, that's how you get this badge). :wink:

Can't stop looking at it and laughing. Thank you!

8 Likes

Not that anyone was asking my opinion, but I love that badge. And I think it would be doubly cool if it was never given to anyone else either. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This conversation made me laugh out loud. :blush: you should get a “I brighten people’s day” badge.

6 Likes

i'm officially jelly of you now...

3 Likes

I'd like to thank my parents, w/out whose DNA none of me would have been possible. And in the same breath I should probably apologize to them for how I've used (mis-used?) their contribution. :wink:

5 Likes

Parents? I thought you were cultivated from a particularly excellent batch of bread starter oh so many years ago :bread: :wink:

5 Likes

That would explain oh so much...

4 Likes

Oh, don't encourage him. That only makes him give more confusing answers. :grinning:

5 Likes