Wiz driver, unable to set both color and white light together, and lower temperature not working

Have the built in Wiz driver setup, but I can't access the Burnt Orange color I like. In Wiz app it seems to be CC4000, but you actually need to set warmledlightlevel to 140 as well, otherwise you get an awful orange colour. It works from the wiz driver but the Rule Machine custom action does not work.

Finally I can't get lower color temperature to work with Rule Machine over about 5 minutes. I want to set an hour or 20 minutes or so but just does nothing. Any ideas?

Maybe figured this out. You have to add a second parameter of False to in addition to your number parameter. That successfully passes the lightwarmledlevel command.

I ended up not bothering w the unreliable lower temp over time, I ended up setting multiple 1 minute delays over 20 mins manually.

SetWarmWhiteLedLevel is the correct command name for anyone searching in future.

I am trying to set the warm led level to 10. Do I use number for "10" and add another parameter for string "false"?

Can you provide a screenshot of your RM rule?

I think I did number then string. This is how it looks finalized -

Parameters: 10, 'False'

You can get it really dim using this method too.... Much dimmer than what the Wiz app allows! I can get it to dim as much as the Philips WarmGlow lights with a slider using this and a custom HSB colour with a low level like 1 or 3. Btw you can then save the new custom colour to your Wiz app and pass it to WizMotes too.

So I run HSB command first HSB color Hue: 5 Sat: 100 Level: 3, then the set warm led level above and you get a really nice warm, dim glow.

Yesss! That's exactly what I'm after. I posted in the wiz integration thread back in Nov about this fInd using that setwarmled to 10 (lowest amount allowed) which makes it dimmer than the regular level of 10 in CT mode.

I am having issues getting it to excute in my RM rule. I made both parameters string and still not triggering. Do I also need to set a ON action after setting the WarmLedLevel? Not sure why I can't get it working.

How'd you pass it over to the wiz app? It comes up unknown state/color in the app. Or you talking about the newer app?

I redid my RM rule to include your recommendations. Will test when I get home tonight.