Will my home automation systems work

I am interested in buying a Hubitat C8 Pro device to control my mishmas of home automated products.

I have a completely mish-mash of eco systems so was wondering if Hubitat supports all of these out of the box without any faff that requires a rocket science degree:

Ring doorbell and indoor camera
Philips Hue
Texecom (home alarm)
Huawei FusionSolar (home storage battery and solar panels)
Heatmiser (underfloor heating system)
Roborock (robot vac)
Shelly (a couple of lighting dimmer modules)
Hik Vision (CCTV cameras)
Nest Thermostat (radiator heating system)
Blink cameras

It's quite a big list and I'm sure it will grow in future once I have a central hub that gets things working together. Other things I'm interested in is more smart lighting systems (Govee, Aqara, Qinitiq), motion sensors and smart radiator valves (e.g. Tado).

Are there any issues with any of the systems I've mentioned with their integration with Hubitat?

Welcome, the first place to consult for a question like this is the compatible devices list. See here:

That’ll take care of some of your devices, such as Hue. Some of the others, for example Blink, can still be integrated with Hubitat thanks to the work of community developers.

Adding unofficial code developed by others to your hub does not require a rocket science degree by any means, although being generally computer savvy will help.

What I usually do, is put the specific device I am interested in into the search box. That gives you a great idea about how many other people are integrating that device.
For example, your FusionSolar gets three hits. This seems very relevant -- Huawei inverter into HE

1 Like