[Wiki] HTTP Features and Endpoints

The initial post is a [WIKI] now.
Backlinked here

I think restart is gone as well...

2 Likes

This one works for me as of 5 seconds ago

1 Like

Is there any endpoint that returns the date time when the hub starts from a reboot?

Are you looking to find out when the hub rebooted? If so, you can get this from the Logs under the -> Hub Events tab. You will see β€œsystemStart” under β€œName”.

If you are looking for getting this date internal to the hub, you can see [RELEASE] Hub Information Driver v3. Install that and access the lastHubRestart or lastHubRestartFormatted via that device. Or you can look at the code to see how it computes it from location.hub.uptime.

2 Likes

Thanks

Is there a way to find out hub incoming voltage? Kind of like the /hub/advanced/internalTempCelsius command?

No.

1 Like

Hey, it was worth a shot. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Note that the hub's power connection is micro-USB, so you'd only get a 5V reading (at best).

3 Likes

So? Plus, it's USB-C, I believe.

The C-5 and C-7 are Micro USB.

Ok, I guess I'm wrong.

The C8, which hasn’t been released yet, has a USB C connector according to the documents submitted to the FCC.

I think I got messed up because of the title of the ups project.

Hi everyone!
Is there an undocumented command to access cron on the hub (remove/finalize a particular job)? It doesn't seem to work in my system (after an upgrade from 2.2.8.156 to 2.3.5.141), no resolution has been found so far. Can't even list of things I've tried - going back to previous backups, soft reset, ...
It's a job with no name that stuck in the cron's schedule that prevents the service to continue running (can be seen via http://hubitat.local/logs --> Scheduled jobs).
Any other ideas how to kill that job?
Thanks in advance!

I've forwarded this to one of the engineers. We'll look into it. Send my your hubID by PM.

3 Likes

There isn't one right now, but I'll add one in the next build.

There are endpoints to delete all jobs for a given app/device, but they're not going to be useful in this scenario since the job is orphaned.

6 Likes

Looking forward to any tool you can offer in the next build, thanks. Just FYI I've bumped into several more similar (if not identical) cases even through this community forum. Cron (internal) is really not easy to manage (without system access to the service which is a conceptual base for hubitat)