Why did the Hubitat Hub jump to $129.95

Here you go ... feel free to speak to my manager for more details ....

Holy crap I feel old right now...

5 Likes

I hate it when my students email me and use acronyms. I have to Google that stuff to decipher it.

7 Likes

Ok boomer! :wink: ... JK!

6 Likes

Pfft

The Karens aren't coming here...

What is the male version of Karen?

1 Like

I don't have a Wink Relay, but there is this thread on how you can hack it, and it looks active with good success.

That would be... Richard... Mainly due to the common (four letter) nickname associated with it....

3 Likes

I hope those get declined.

farking aholes.

So happy I sold my 2 relays last year on FB Marketplace. I hated them and should have just stabbed them with an icepick, but I got $75 for the pair. Used it to buy a second HE. I feel sorry for the guy that bought them. I tried to sell the hub but had it priced too high I guess.

:rofl:

I thought he meant "release the Kraken" but misspelt it to Karen ha ha ha

1 Like

Man, has anyone else noticed how these Wink posts suck the life out of your ‘Likes’ :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::mask:

6 Likes

problem solved, already hacked, search the forums. Thanks to @josh

2 Likes

Yup.... :wink:

2 Likes

couldn't amazon tell from the weight alone, that there was a large turd in there? They know the weight of every item. I really hope they make good for it.
Hey did you guys hear about the thief who stole over 300k from amazon, by buying stuff and returning dirt in boxes, instead of items?

Are you calling Wink hubs dirt? lol

Soon they will have less value than dirt!

2 Likes

Maybe already does.

E-waste cost is non zero, when viewed holistically.

Ethernet $20. Bob's your uncle! https://www.amazon.com/TP-Link-Extender-External-Antennas-TL-WA855RE/dp/B0195Y0A42/ref=psdc_3015439011_t2_B00L0YLRUW

1 Like

:rofl: I know the feeling dude