Who owns inovelli lights and switches?

I have 5 bulbs in Bathroom currently associated to an inovelli black series dimmer (works instantly while using the switch) , trying to control them with a motion sensor, i have an tried it with an iris v2, and inovelli 4 in 1 and a Hue Motion Sensor.. However sometimes it works and sometime it takes a long time for the bulbs to respond. Could you guide me on the right path on how to do this.?

Let's start with a screen shot of the zwave details for the switch, Inovelli 4 in 1, and the Hue. (Wish the zigbee details had more uhmmm detail so we could compare the Iris.)

I believe, using the Inovelli 4 in 1, you can use the association groups to have the sensor directly notify the Inovelli dimmer of motion, resulting on turning the light on/off based on motion.

Association Group 2 supports up to 5 nodes, so you can add the Z-Wave node ID to association group 2, along with the hub's ID (0) so that the sensor notifies both the hub and the switch about the motion event. I have not tested this, but it should work since the on/off command is a basic set command, which is what the motion sensor sends on motion.

In my experience, I have had a LOT of issues with sensors, and having the smart home run w/o the hub seems to work the best. Then use the hub for custom automations beyond the basic stuff. I am not completely there yet, but I am working towards a state where my house will operate without the hub, and my hub is essentially used for convenience automations -- like executing scenes, or integrating wall panels to my devices, etc...