Where to post new Apps and Device Drivers?

Is there a preferred location for community developers to post Apps and Device Drivers as we create them (or port them over)?

4 Likes

I’m also interested, I have a Driver ready to go!

1 Like

Same here. :smiley: I started with my Wink Relay App/Driver and it was pretty straightforward. Just the typical changes of physicalgraph to hubitat and then changing the driver back from a parent/child device setup to just a standard device (no children).

Source code: STWinkRelay/hubitat at master · joshualyon/STWinkRelay · GitHub
Old ST Post: [ALPHA] Wink Relay - Custom SmartThings Integration - Projects & Stories - SmartThings Community

1 Like

How about a brand new category dedicated to sharing code? "Code Share" category will have dedicated tags, one for "community_driver" and one for "community_app". That way people can easily browse through awesome projects.

3 Likes

Awesome! Will we be able to submit code to come pre-installed with the system?

1 Like

Thanks @bobbyD! I created a post, but I didn’t see the community_driver or community_app tags?

2 Likes

We haven’t established anything formal at this point. We are working through some of the options and will let you know more down the road. Keep coding!

3 Likes

They are now. :smile: I've tagged your awesome Wink Relay post to reflect both. Thank you so much for sharing the first community based project on Hubitat Elevation. We are fortunate to have you as one of our early adopters. Looking forward to seeing more of your amazing work.

4 Likes