- I never want to switch the light ON automatic by motion, I always switch it ON by hand.
- The light has to turn OFF automatic after X time EXCEPT when there is movement.
- In some case I will turnoff the light by hand (movement or not)
Today it is working in the rule below but I wonder if there is another way to keep everything in the Hubitat? --> not using the timer of the Shelly device & sending every min when there is motion a POST to the Shelly to reset the auto OFF timer
Setup of the existing hardware:
- Shelly Relay: I use the auto OFF timer in the Shelly, when the shelly receives the "turn=on", the timer is starting again
- Sensor: It is resetting every 1 min, so if there is motion, every 1 min is motion detected
Anyone a suggestion?