What happened to Smartly for Dashboards?

Amazing! There are a few integrations I've been wanting for HE so this might help me get to my SmartHome nirvana until I either can sharpen my groovey skills or someone else builds a few key integrations. Thank you :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Guess Homebridge, Lutron, and Ring integrations get a pass. All are commercial hubs that could be consider competition, or complimentary, and have plenty of "proponent" posts. Some outright asking for sales or purchase advise.

There's that damned perspective thing again.

Can't we all just get along.

:hugs:

1 Like
  1. HomeBridge isn't commercial
  2. Lutron has an official integration
  3. None of them have shills advertising them here

Yup. The first step would be attempting to understand the ethics of expecting Hubitat (the company) accepting active/passive shilling for a competitor on space paid for and maintained by Hubitat.

1 Like

HomeKit my bad

Wow from 'proponents' to 'shills', wow. As mentioned above, all these comments are based on incorrect assumptions, like to see proof of these accusatory actions. Seems like a few peoples perspective not facts.

1 Like

@aaiyar i am confused by your posts since you are a moderator on OHLaLab's forum?

This is all turning into a waste of time.

As others have pointed out, too many assumptions around the departure of the group that became the Oh La Labs team. They apparently are open to discussing their side of things on their forum. Hubitat staff have expressed zero interest in having similar conversations in this forum.

I suggest we just stop before things degenerate further and the thread gets closed. We’re prob pretty close to that anyway.

Edit: fwiw at this point, I’m very happy that smartly still works, and experienced users like @TechMedX can continue to offer help to others that create new threads for troubleshooting.

14 Likes