webCoRE for Hubitat Updates

I suggest you share logs of execution..medium should be,good

okay... here goes.

I turned off the light, the piston goes to the manual state. I open the door, walk in, tripping the contact on the door and the motion sensor. See all that in the log. The piston sets up the timers for 5s after the door shuts and for 10min after the motion stops... all good, and those triggers run, but they dont do anything. The light stays on and the piston state stays in "turned on by motion"

17/02/2022, 13:08:08 +308ms
+5ms	╔Received event [Guide].time = 1645067288261 with a delay of 47ms, canQueue: true, calledMyself: false
+60ms	╚Event processed successfully (55ms)
17/02/2022, 12:58:08 +192ms
+3ms	╔Received event [Garage-motion].motion = inactive with a delay of 27ms, canQueue: true, calledMyself: false
+138ms	║Setting up scheduled job for Thu, Feb 17 2022 @ 1:08:08 PM AEST (in 600012ms)
+141ms	╚Event processed successfully (138ms)
17/02/2022, 12:58:06 +433ms
+3ms	╔Received event [Garage Inside Door].contact = closed with a delay of 17ms, canQueue: true, calledMyself: false
+81ms	╚Event processed successfully (79ms)
17/02/2022, 12:58:02 +197ms
+3ms	╔Received event [Garage-motion].motion = active with a delay of 28ms, canQueue: true, calledMyself: false
+86ms	╚Event processed successfully (83ms)
17/02/2022, 12:57:58 +721ms
+4ms	╔Received event [Garage Inside Door].contact = open with a delay of 24ms, canQueue: true, calledMyself: false
+94ms	║Setting up scheduled job for Thu, Feb 17 2022 @ 1:07:58 PM AEST (in 600012ms)
+97ms	╚Event processed successfully (93ms)

@nh.schottfam : Thank you for the PM. I followed your suggested procedure of ensuring that all instances have the updated version (I did not check the raw code but they do have the same version numbers), as well as rebooted the hub (gently). Still seeing the same issues. Here is the log from one of the pistons:

2/16/2022, 10:22:18 PM +936ms
+3ms ╔Received event [10-HEM].power = 1313 with a delay of 22ms, canQueue: true, calledMyself: false
+16ms ║Runtime (9771 bytes) initialized in 2ms (v0.3.114.20220203_HE)
+17ms ║╔Execution stage started
+28ms ║║Executed virtual command setVariable (2ms)
+33ms ║║Executed virtual command setVariable (3ms)
+194ms ║║Executed virtual command setTile (1ms)
+197ms ║║Executed virtual command setVariable (2ms)
+206ms ║║Executed virtual command clearTile (1ms)
+216ms ║║Executed virtual command clearTile (1ms)
+226ms ║║Executed virtual command clearTile (0ms)
+235ms ║║Executed virtual command clearTile (0ms)
+244ms ║║Executed virtual command clearTile (1ms)
+254ms ║║Executed virtual command clearTile (0ms)
+263ms ║║Executed virtual command clearTile (1ms)
+272ms ║║Executed virtual command clearTile (1ms)
+282ms ║║Executed virtual command clearTile (0ms)
+292ms ║║Executed virtual command clearTile (0ms)
+301ms ║║Executed virtual command clearTile (1ms)
+311ms ║║Executed virtual command clearTile (0ms)
+320ms ║║Executed virtual command clearTile (0ms)
+330ms ║║Executed virtual command clearTile (0ms)
+336ms ║╚Execution stage complete. (320ms)
+364ms ║Setting up scheduled job for Wed, Feb 16 2022 @ 10:22:29 PM EST (in 9905ms)
+366ms ╚Event processed successfully (363ms)
2/16/2022, 10:22:10 PM +846ms
+3ms ╔Received event [1-HEM].energy = 218.759 with a delay of 22ms, canQueue: true, calledMyself: false
+17ms ║Runtime (9769 bytes) initialized in 2ms (v0.3.114.20220203_HE)
+18ms ║╔Execution stage started
+27ms ║║Executed virtual command setVariable (2ms)
+32ms ║║Executed virtual command setVariable (2ms)
+68ms ║║Executed virtual command setTile (1ms)
+71ms ║║Executed virtual command setVariable (2ms)
+82ms ║║Executed virtual command clearTile (1ms)
+92ms ║║Executed virtual command clearTile (1ms)
+102ms ║║Executed virtual command clearTile (1ms)
+112ms ║║Executed virtual command clearTile (1ms)
+122ms ║║Executed virtual command clearTile (1ms)
+132ms ║║Executed virtual command clearTile (1ms)
+142ms ║║Executed virtual command clearTile (1ms)
+153ms ║║Executed virtual command clearTile (1ms)
+165ms ║║Executed virtual command clearTile (0ms)
+175ms ║║Executed virtual command clearTile (0ms)
+185ms ║║Executed virtual command clearTile (1ms)
+195ms ║║Executed virtual command clearTile (1ms)
+205ms ║║Executed virtual command clearTile (1ms)
+215ms ║║Executed virtual command clearTile (1ms)
+222ms ║╚Execution stage complete. (204ms)
+248ms ║Setting up scheduled job for Wed, Feb 16 2022 @ 10:22:29 PM EST (in 18110ms)
+250ms ╚Event processed successfully (248ms)

and here is the corresponding piston:

(Does not allow me to add a png file of the piston code: The code is rhws0)

Will need to see full logs

this was discussed and resolved in the webCoRE forum

Hi @nh.schottfam,

My pistons are being presented like this;

However, they are being executed correctly. Well, some were not - but I did a hub reboot and they started executing again.

Version info:

Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 21.41.04

I'll not edit anything - afraid of make things worse ...

Any help will be highly welcome!

PS Already did a HPM repair and stays the same.

1 Like

Who knows ... knows!

A simple logout/login bought everything back to life.

Thank you !!!!

PS This "Digest" is great! I have now a nice list of things to read ... :+1:

@alexcgdf

Regarding echo not speaking and pausing and resuime pistons fixing ....
Check the logs....if you see something like

I had to edit the Echo Speak Device driver as follows

1 Like

Hi @tim.ocallag the only think you changed is the phrase which will appear on the Log? I had the same log as yours claiming my device is offline.

@alexjcgdf
no, if you look closely, there was a return in the orig line...so it never gets to the next line

1 Like

Worked LIKE A CHARM.

But a quick question about that. Is this an error on EchoSpeaks code? Why the devices are getting this "OFFLINE" state even though are online on EchoSpeaks APP?

Very good question ...I really have no idea...what is baffling is that pausing and resuming a piston would make it work for a while. @ nh.schottfam helped me with this solution : )

Pausing/resuming worked on my case and I created a piston to pause and resume pistons :rofl: . but with this alteration you did it worked again so I will delete that piston.

I don't understand the warning on line 65....does that make sense to someone ? thanks

Just saying that you used an else followed by an if instead of an else-if, and thus may have gone in one level more than intended. If your logic is working no need to change, but if you were having issues it would be something to check.

@tim.ocallag it is telling you that you have followed a condition with a trigger.
Not good practice im afraid.

Ever since the last update, I've noticed some of my pistons not firing on the events they are supposedly subscribed to and as I was digging in further, I changed some of the devices and get the following message when I try to save my devices from the Webcore app in HE.

This is in the logs (the crazy other messages just started appearing in the last 2 days or so too)

Whenever I save a piston, the logs in the Webcore dashboard always show "device missing from piston. loading all from parent" and that's when I noticed that the events don't always trigger the piston or, if they do, they are not always passing the correct info (i.e. button 1 pushed) but I think that's related to the overall issue that shows up when I try saving my devices.

I have tried clearing the data through the Webcore app and from my browser, I've tried several HPM repairs and a couple weeks ago, I even just uninstalled and reinstalled WebCore (only able to save a few pistons but that probably cleaned things up in the long run) and nothing has helped. I've also searched and searched both here and the Webcore forum and couldn't find anything so I thought I'd just suck it up and ask. :slight_smile: Any suggestions you have would be awesome - just let me know if you need additional info. THANKS!!

I have a window stand that my dog sits on...our dog is on a diet and has to loose weight. I made the stand into a dog scale and setup using webcore to log his weight to a google sheet automatically.
My webcore piston is sending events to google way to often.
My goal is the following

if weight on scale within valid range
loop while in range
capture min valid value

when out of range log min value to google

I'll post my piston but there is very smart people here that may have a simpler solution

Also, whats getting to google sheets is not always the right number (the weight is 47.x ya I know, he needs to lose weight)

I dig this. Cool project.

Why do you want to capture the minimum? Wouldn't you want something like the average of his time on the scale? Or does the scale ever settle down and remain unchanged while he's there? Like, if weight is now and remains unchanged for 4 seconds and is greater than 35, log weight? Does he hang out there or sleep there? Or just jump up there for a sec to check what's going on?

For me, once I was convinced the scale reading was rightish, I would drop it down to only log it once an hour, 6 hours, day, whatever is best for tracking. You can do that with a variable, too. If logged is false, log info, set logged to true. If logged is true for one hour, set to false.

The value jumps around a bit.... here is some events (below)... One of the issues is that he goes crazy when the mailman goes by and at that point he generates extra force on the scale for some high values... so average would be fine if I could reject the higher ones.... so I just took the simple approach ...
also..he will hang out there for a while watching outside

for what its worth here is the stand