Webcore can't load piston

I'm trying out webcore and wrote two pistons a couple of day's ago. Now I cannot load the webcore and the pistons (i'm using the link from hubitat 'view piston in dashboard'. It worked fine a few days ago.
Suggestions?

(i've change computer, cleared cache)

When loading webcore, it takes forever, and after some time it say, that it could only load some parts, and that data might not been loaded correct. No pistons (i created) in sight.

Being new, is it so that webcore is something unstable that should be avoided, or am I just doing something wrong?

you might clear you browser caches / restart the browser.

You can also try an incognito window of your browser

My experience is it commonly is a browser/caching issue.

I don't know why but that method has never worked for me since WC was invented; the spinner just spins on a blank page.
I just open a tab and use WebCore | Open Dashboard and enter your credentials.
I keep that tab open permanently unless I'm adding new devices or rebooting HE.

Thanks, I’ve tried different computers/browsers/empty cache - still spinning unfortunately. If I ever get it to work I try to keep the tab open as long as possible I guess :slight_smile:

That link seems to assume that you are already logged in to the dashboard. If you use “open dashboard” first then the individual pistons should work as long as they open in the same app or browser. There should be no reason to keep a tab open once you’re signed in.

this is the message I get when opening the webcore dashboard:

you did all these steps?

Thanks for all your suggestions. yesterday I spent some time to try most, with no success (and part of day before as well).
This morning I tried logging in (on the same computer&browser as before, without any of the measures mentioned), and it works immediately. Tried on my phone as well and that worked too. Seems that the problem was not on my side, but rather some other kind of issue last two days.
Glad it seem to work (not sure how much I can trust tje sysyem though…). I’ll use it some more and see how stable/flakey it acts for me.

Totally understand you've had issues. Just wanted to throw something into the mix - I wouldn't have bought my c7 if webcore didn't exist.

no, agree it looks capable. (I've been using the C-7 for several years, but only as a protocol converter/hub (and hubitat has been very stable for that). All automations I've done in a different system (Indigo - very capable and stable, but requires a mac to run on). Thought I should try to move over to one system fully, therefor trying out automating some in hubitat to understand stability / capability etc.)