Will do. Yes, the sensor raised an event sufficient for an RM rule to trigger, but HSM itself, which was armed, did nothing. Here's the synopsis of what I looked at as I posted at the time:
I accidentally wet a water leak sensor this morning and HSM, though Armed Water, did not take the configured actions. I reproduced at will with this and a different water leak sensor as well (one was Samsung, on was Zooz). Here's what I've verified so far:
- HSM shows Armed Water and not currently in an alert state
- Actions are configured including closing a valve, notifications, and light alerts. None of these actions are taken.
- Both water leak sensors are configured under Select Water Sensors and show in Settings.
- HSM shows no events related to the water leaks. It is just showing recent arm/disarm of intrusion.
- The devices are definitely reporting wet/dry. Those are shown in device events and logs.
- I have a rule in RM to take an additional action (Alexa announcement) when any sensor reports wet. It is being triggered as expected.
- HSM is shown in "In Use By" for the sensors.
I then went back in the Water configuration, made/unmade a change to dirty the page, and hit Done. After this, it started working again.