Wall-Mounted Button Devices

I have a couple if these and a custom device handler that make it look like a normal dimmer switch (if anyone.is interested)
They are nice and look.like their normal.line of switches.

Beware if you use the device handler I attached it to wall upside down so reversed the on/off buttons.

https://www.amazon.com/EATON-RF9500WS-ASPIRE-Battery-Operated/dp/B004I6S0LS/ref=sr_1_52?dchild=1&keywords=rf9500&qid=1602723082&s=hi&sr=1-52

i also have one of these.. using stock driver works great.. i have white color adjustable bulbs 4 of them in my master bedroom.
(lightly bulb) the switch for the lights is unfortunately behind my 70 " tv.. so i use one of these.

i have each number corresponding to a brightness level and double click any turns off the light (all bulbs) plus my bedside lamp , usefull when exiting room. long hold only turns off the lights not the lamp..

It works really well (instant)
https://www.amazon.com/ZRC-90US-BW8510US-Remotec-Cert-ZC10-15100007/dp/B016YTTIVW/ref=sxts_sxwds-bia-wc-drs-ajax1_0?cv_ct_cx=remotec&dchild=1&keywords=remotec&pd_rd_i=B016YTTIVW&pd_rd_r=feca3caa-e405-4316-ba71-ab3821ab3601&pd_rd_w=4kTDM&pd_rd_wg=UmiJz&pf_rd_p=2af54486-024b-43c2-a014-77f8e1ab2526&pf_rd_r=W9072X1J2WFTHNBF9TMG&psc=1&qid=1602731575&s=toys-and-games&sr=1-1-25b07e09-600a-4f0d-816e-b06387f8bcf1

1 Like

If you haven't already, you may want to post this question on the Aus/NZ thread, that's where a lot of the locals go for questions such as these.

Hubitat for AUS/NZ Chat

I can't think of any battery powered buttons like those myself, I have a mixture of Samsung Buttons which don't appear to be available in Aus anymore (?), Hue Dimmers and IKEA On/Off switches, which you will need an additional hub of some sort to pair with.

Simon

I was considering a pair of these GoControl Scene Controllers.
How are they working for you? Do they use generic or custom drivers in Hubitat ?

I don't remember exactly, but It was my first experience with Hubitat, and it was quite simple. The switch got accidentally thrown away (it was taped to a window sill above the trash can), and I removed it from Hubitat so I can't look it up. It worked great, while it lasted.

I am having a lot of success with Tuya Zigbee 4 way Wireless Scene Switch.

Available from Amazon but I and a few others bought them from aliexpress for about £12 each.

I have 6 of them, mainly as bedside remotes.

4 buttons three controls per button.

You do need to get the cr2430 batteries separately.

I really really really wish that Lutron would make a one-button Pico, matching the design of their standard RA switches. (Yes, I've suggested it to them in person, but there's really no reason they'd do it, as a one-button Pico doesn't fit into their usage patterns).

Failing that, I really really really wish that someone would 3D-print a single button I could swap into a 5-button Pico.

I would buy a few of these as well