Updated to 2.2.2.123 now my Schlage BE469ZP CAM 716 only locks manually

ok just so we are clear you mean the box above the refresh box correct? when I click that it only flashes similar to the lock and unlock buttons....it doesn't actually open up a configuration page.

please advise.

Cheers
Anson

It seems I am also having this same issue on my lock. With debug logging enabled, I don't see any thing in the log when I hit configure.

Seeing the same thing on my Yale lock as well.

Correct...it's sending the configuration to the lock, saying "Here's your new identity and capabilities!"

You can hit Refresh after Configure and things may change in terms of the Current States and State Variables sections.

I see this in the logs when I hit Configure on mine (it's fully set up):

Ending with:

Log settings:

1 Like

That's what I expect to see but it's not working anymore. I'm in a C4.

Also see this on my kwikset zwave lock too. Something broken in latest firmware.

Works for me on C7...so possibly a hub difference.

And to be clear I'm using a device-specific driver:

Time to bring in the big guns

@mike.maxwell @bcopeland

I resent that. I have several squirt guns, and also an eraser I am not afraid to throw if I need to. :wink:

No disrespects intended..

1 Like

So have you done what April suggested yet? Wasn't clear. She was suggesting:

1. Change to Generic lock driver.
  2. Hit Save
  3. Hit configure
  4. Hit Refresh (not required, won't hurt)
  5. Change back to your original driver
  6. Hit Save
  7. Hit Configure
  8. Hit Refresh
  9. Reboot the lock. Remove batteries for a few seconds and re-insert
  10. After it boots up, give the lock a few spins by hand

I think that was the fix that she said had worked for her and maybe others.

I would give that a try, it's quick and easy to do, and can't hurt anything.

2 Likes

Kidding of course...I am definitely one of the smaller guns here. :slight_smile:

have you tried resetting the lock itself?
For Schlage

1. Disconnect the batteries. ...
  2. Press and hold the outside Schlage button.
  3. While holding the outside Schlage button, reconnect the batteries.
  4. Release the outside Schlage button. ...
  5. To check that the lock was reset , press the outside Schlage button and enter one of the default access codes.
1 Like

I'd suggest @hotarobin hold on doing that until after trying the fix that @april.brandt suggested and I re-outlined above. :slight_smile: The nuclear option may be required in the end...

I am having the same lock issue again on 2.2.3.145. Rolling back fixes it for me. I think there is something happening with this firmware.

Did you try April's driver flip-flop suggestion?

Yep. Multiple times. And Zwave repairs. And pulling battery power and flipping the lock back and forth manually. And about everything else I could think of.

1 Like

Including the tin-foil hat option that I suggested to you via private message?! :wink:

Oh well, them I'm out of ideas on this one and we probably need Bryan's attention.

It is so weird that it wouldn't even give a log output or error of any type for the locks. It was like they didn't exist to the hub.

That is strange. I assume they still show routing in the details page. I'm so glad my experience is so boring lately from a "does it work" perspective.

C5 doesn't have that.

1 Like