I would delete the child app and create a new one, then check for these settings.
I am also surprised to see a schedule for 'resetMsg'
This does not exist in Modes Plus!
Ha just my luck. I moved everything over from ST today. Felt cleansing actually! But lots to fix still. Will re do the app. Thank you.
Should I see something similar on presence central?
If you put similar restrictions then yes
I re did the mode child apps and still same result. Going to delete app completely and re do code from your hub to ensure its right.
Re tried it - updated the code to ensure it was fresh (but didn't remove cobra app)
and getting same result
could this be to do with my location not been US?
Update: I think i checked the settings too soon. it has this now on evening check rule (day to evening mode at sunset):
and for asleep to day which looks lke it's ready to go at 6am per the settings
thanks for your help!
yeah still no luck after that i thought it would be working. Didn't go to evening mode tonight 
is this gone? link broken...


