Update to 135 still showed 134 afterwards

Update completed, but the hub details continued to show 134 not 135. Also, the backup I made afterwards showed 134 not 135. Selecting log files never responded. I have since restored my previous backup. Restore screen never completed. I pulled power and all is working now.

Please go to diagnostics tool on port 8081, click on Restore previous version, and pick 135 from there. That should work, and 135 has a fix for this issue going forward.

1 Like

That worked. Everything 135.



just realised the same, but the fix didn't work. odd.


I saw 135 was pulled from distribution

Yet my dev-hub just started offering the update to again.
My production hub is not.

Betting that if you try to pull it down it will become unavailable...

Download the Hubitat app