[Under New Management] iRobot Scheduler

Not that big of a deal but, I have noticed that on my 675 the device tile doesn't display time when it's cleaning. It just stays at 0. Is there something I can do about this?

While your roomba is running, can you get the result of "/api/local/info/state" from your rest980 server? The app feeds the time value from the data.cleanMissionStatus.mssnM attribute of the response - I'd guess it isn't being reported, or is reported as 0 all the time.

Would be curious if others have this problem, is it perhaps device model-specific?

1 Like

I probably did this wrong...
This is from "ip address of pi":3000/api/local/info/state

No, that's exactly what I was looking for! I see mssnM is 0 - was this right after it started? It also reports a mssnStrtTm - could possibly fall back to a calculation against this value when mssnM is 0

It had been running for at least 5 minutes at this point. The odd thing is, in the iRobot native mobile app it reports time so I know that even though this is only a 675 it still does report.

Yeah if I try to use Sunday it does get hung and wont save. Will this be updated soon? Thanks!

Thanks for taking this on! Just getting it setup on again on the C7

I logged an issue in the GitHub repo - on my to-do list, but haven't had much free time recently to look into it.

Just thought I'd check in on this. Is there somewhere particular that I can dig into to pull more information?

I'm guessing it's just a model/firmware thing -- will log an issue to derive the time based on mssnStrtTm as mentioned above.

1 Like

@lewis.heidrick @slikone27 fixed the Sunday Schedule bug -- App version 1.4.2

1 Like

Sweet thanks!! I moved to the package manager and it isn't showing the update yet. As soon as you get it in there I will update. Thanks!

I dont see the update in Package Manager. Have you put it up yet? Thanks!

I wonder if you are using the prior HPM target? As I can't update the original repo, I created my own repository and packageManifest files, using a new namespace. It should be listed in HPM - or use this linked repository.json and/or packageManifest.json file

ah you are right it did... it matched the packages i had installed manually when i added HPM. I will uninstall the old one and install yours. Thanks!

HPM is showing an update for the scheduler, but when I try and update I just get an error:

Error Occurred During Installation

An error occurred while installing the package: Failed to upgrade app https://raw.githubusercontent.com/dkilgore90/iRobot/master/Roomba/Roomba-app.groovy.

Are you aware of the issue or do I need to do something special to upgrade? Thanks!

It’s giving an unreconized token error on line 753...

Thx for the pointers, guys -- apologies, apparently I didn't paste the final code into my Hub before pushing to GitHub. Missing a closing curly brace } at line 748, in the previous switch case. Pushing a fix now, the next HPM update should pick it up successfully.

I'm not super versed with rPi, but do have one... I was able to get Node.JS and GIT installed, and then was trying to follow the instructions to get Dorita980 and Rest980 installed:

For Dorita980, it kept giving me this error message:

And for Rest980, this is the error message it's giving me, though maybe Dorita980 needs to be properly installed before Rest980 can be installed...?:

Any help/pointers would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

@dkilgore90 I just discovered in HPM that I have aarons version installed so any updates you put out won't show up. Any way to switch without having to start over?