I am attempting to update the firmware on one of my Red Series Inovelli Switch from 1.19 to 1.20 but it is not working. I am getting the following error:
"The requested Fragment Size exceeds the Max Fragment Size"
I'm using the 1.20 firmware that I downloaded from Inovelli for the LZW30-SN switch.
- It is my first time trying to use the new Device Firmware Updated, though I have used the Firmware Updated driver several times in the past.
- Inovelli Red series switches were quite finicky with the Firmware Updater Driver - Had to Air Gap them at a specific time... Not sure if this is fixed with the 2.2.4`s Device Firmware Updater...?
- I am having some Z-Wave mesh issues (that I am trying to fix, in part by ensuring I have the latest firmwares), so it could be related to that...
- After trying to do the update, I can no longer control that Z-Wave device. I could before trying the update, and I can again a little while later.
- The device seems fine under Z-Wave Detail.
Looking for ideas on what could be the cause of this error...