Unable to get 3rd party services to connect to Hubitat (GH, IFTTT, Alexa)

It says I need to migrate my account. But I've already done that so when I try it gives me an error saying invalid email. I tried to use the link on the old code that I got in my email but that didn't work. I sent an email to support but it sounds like it's going to be a while before they get back to me :frowning:

Hey John, I checked your account and it does look like you have migrated already. You've mentioned in your ticket that you attached a picture, but it didn't come through, do you mind sending it again or uploading it here?

Sorry forgot to attach

Still have not got this to work :sob: my Hub seems to be registered but Google Home will not connect.

@bobbyD not sure if you are getting my emails or pms I keep getting emails saying that the server is down and my messages are not going through.

So im having a similar issue.. When I try to connect to google home I search for hubitat, as soon as I click it I get "couldnt update the setting. Check your connection" I THINK i may have screwed up the first time I tried this and used a google account, NOT the hubitat one, so perhaps its caching that somewhere (no idea where it would be). There no activity in the log on hubitat.

I have the exact same issue as @johnday29 was anyone able to resolve this issue?

2 Likes

That worked thank you @chuck.schwer

Thank you for this find. That fixed the issue for me as well. didn't know they kept it linked in the back.