UK Greenwave Smart Plug

@Royski Fantastic - keep Alive Time set to 255 minutes - how in Hubitat do I do a refresh every 200 minutes?

I can see a Refresh button in the device but no associated Timer function.

Oh and Merry Christmas!!

I updated the driver to perform a refresh every two mins. When I’m next at my PC I’ll send you the link :+1:

@Royski That would be very much appreciated - that you

Which one do you have, the 5 or 6 node?

Just the Singles

Ah right!!

Ok, I’ll port over what I did for my strip :+1:

Hey Roy can you send me the updated 6 plug version?
Thanks

@Royski

You are a gentleman and a scholar

Many thanks

Mike

Here's the driver with refresh. Turn on the Auto poll, then set the duration. :+1:

I no longer have the single plugs, so cant test it, but once saved you should see the auto poll set in the bottom of the device page :+1:

1 Like

Same link to update the Parent with Auto poll :+1:

1 Like

PERFECT Thanks!!!

Very much appreciated.

I have about 20 Greenwave Singles, got them all dirt cheap when they were being EOL'd

For the moment I have set the the initial test one on Hubitat to Param 1=255 so gives Hubitat 255 minutes to do a Poll, I have set mine to to the max Poll every 5 mins and when I have more courage will play with the Driver and see if I can add in an option for an hourly poll, to reduce work load on HE when/if I move all the Greenwaves across.

Again thank you so much for helping with this - very much appreciated!!

1 Like

I musta borked something, giving me an error with new parent driver

Looks like you're missing a { somewhere

@royski - not critical - easily fixed with some masking tape.

The Greenwave starts flashing green after the current param 1=255 (minutes) even with the driver above and Auto Poll set to 5 mins and Enable Auto Poll set.

Manually sending a Poll resets the 255 minute timer to 0.

Mike

Crikey, you must have been too quick grabbing that, I fixed it shortly after :joy:

The prefs should read like this.

preferences {
		// input name:"updateLight", type:"number", title:"After how many minutes the GreenWave device should start flashing if the controller didn't communicate with this device", defaultValue:255

input "autoPoll", "bool", required: false, title: "Enable Auto Poll"
			if(autoPoll){
		input "pollInterval", "enum", title: "Auto Poll Interval:", required: false, defaultValue: "2 Minutes", 
			options: ["1 Minute", "2 Minutes", "3 Minutes", "4 Minutes", "5 Minutes"]}
		input name: "logEnable", type: "bool", title: "Enable debug logging", defaultValue: true
		input name: "txtEnable", type: "bool", title: "Enable descriptionText logging", defaultValue: true
	}

Updated Sorry I hadn't fixed the 6 node parent, only the 5. I now have :+1:

Yeah this is the issue with them. So if they don't hear from the hub within 120 seconds, they will flash until they do. So if set to 5 mins, then when it gets to the end of the 255, they will flash until the 5 min refresh happens, then after 2 mins, they will flash for 3 mins (if you see what I mean?).

I just set to 2 mins, and bye bye flash :+1:

I am having fun getting everything setup - thanks again

Have pasted that into the right place of the driver and trying the 2 min Auto Poll first

On the HA I am using right now, set the param 1=255 and set Poll to run every hour, never had them flash.

My understanding was each time they received a poll it reset the timer again to the Param 1 setting.

Yeah, that should have worked, unless the param didn't take to 255?

And param 1 should be correct.

Short version:

• param 0: Power change required to send a notification, in % from 1 to 100, default 10
  • param 1: Keep alive time, in minutes from 1 to 255, default 2
  • param 2: Color wheel selection, read only
  • param 3: State after power loss, 0 = all off, 1 = remember last state, 2 = all on, default 2
  • param 4: Led for network error, 0 = disable, 1 = enable, default 0
  • assoc group 1: Color wheel change
  • assoc group 2: Relay health
  • assoc group 3: Power value change
  • assoc group 4: Over-current protection

Maybe try setting param 4 to 0?

These are fw 4.23 so won't play with Param 4 :frowning:

I'll try to work out how logs work in HE and see if I can actually see a Poll going out to it

1 Like