UK Greenwave Smart Plug

Double Crikey, got another error, but deleting the highlighted section below, allowed me to save it. Hopefully I don't torch my z-wave mesh

Ah balls. I’ve more than likely left the auto poll out. Let me check, but you need that section.

Thanks Roy. After eliminating that section I did have the autopoll option show up. Driver complained it couldn't find child driver, but I believe it was because my child driver had "V2" as a suffix in the name. Going to re-pair and see what happens, removed "V2" from child driver name
Thank You !

1 Like

Ok I compared, and it seems I really screwed the 6 parent up :expressionless: Apologies.

Can you try the new one? I've merged the changes between my working 5 node, to the 6. :+1:

The child should be named "GreenWave PowerNode 6 Child Device"

1 Like

No worries. Thank you for working on this. Works perfect!

1 Like

@Royski Ok can confirm it is not sending Polls out for the Greenwave single.

I have changed param 1=255 to 1=2 so it will time out after 2 mins.

The device is flashing green when I can in this morning.

As soon s I send a Poll from the Device in HE it stops flashing.

I'll dig into HE and work out how to send a poll or just stick some black masking tape over it :slight_smile:

I have been trawling throughPast logs - unfortunately despite Debug turned on there are no log entries for the Greenwave device so can't garner any useful information there.

I'll take a look :+1:

Do you have any entry in the scheduled jobs at the bottom of the devices page?

Nope :frowning:

Ok, I think I've fixed it.

I've updated Gitub.
After updating the driver, pop into the device, set the autpoll, then save. Then set the number of mins. That should set the job up.

Thank you so much

Doing it now.

Then I'll migrate a pile of the Greewaves across to HE and go for the BIG One and start migrating the heating system - this is the most painful one ..

Sorry I am new to HE and Github

Is the Github you refer to this ?

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Roysteroonie/Hubitat/master/GreenWave%20PowerNode%20(Single)%20Advanced.groovy

The last edit I could find was 'Updated for HE by @Royski 28/05/19'

Not sure how this works so asking stupid questions ..

Actually found the right one by searching your name on Github

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Roysteroonie/Hubitat/master/Greenwave/With%20Refresh/GreenWave%20PowerNode%20(Single)%20Advanced.groovy

So all good thanks

1 Like

@Royski was a Scheduled Job supposed to have been set?

I put in the Greenwave Drive (Single) updated an hour ago from

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Roysteroonie/Hubitat/master/Greenwave/With%20Refresh/GreenWave%20PowerNode%20(Single)%20Advanced.groovy

Should I reboot the HE?

Dammit, yeah it should have been created. Just in case, refresh the page.

This is what I am seeing

It is what I have cut and pasted to the Drivers Code

What stupid thing am I doing?

Ok, its not being called when updated()

So I made a change, to call it after its done what it needs to do when updated.
Could you try this one for me? I've updated GH again with the new one.

I've tested as much as I can with a virtual switch, by commenting all the Z-wave stuff out of the updated() section, and this worked for me. Hopefully, will do for you too :slight_smile:

Ok getting it now

Got the Secure SSR 302 Dual Channel Heating /Hot Water Controller working on HE - just trying to figure out how to use the Virtual Switches... Looks like I need an App Virtual Sync

1 Like

No joy :frowning:
I can't see a Scheduled event showing up.

Rebooted HE to see if that makes a difference

Did you get "2 Minute refresh called" in the logs?